Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I really wanted to see that -cheating- ex girlfriend of his get dominated by him.

Bummer really. Not going to say RIP to the dev, as there is no evidence of his passing despite the red flags.

With that said, his health is of the most priority so lets hope he is recovering from his symptoms, and one day come out with a bang of an update. That would be the best news fosho.

Reactions: Grelk and TheFinder

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
no he´s not dead. his last post on patreon was in may, but his last log in on this site was in september. so i guess he realy abandoned it. it´s a shame that the really good games die early. just like rockstars.
That assumes the person who logged in was the developer. This was discussed back in September when the log in was noticed.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Yes, as MrFriendly noted, the login may not have been the actual developer. There's a disturbing possibility it was their next-of-kin, since the person logging in did not make any post. If it was next-of-kin, I can easily understand why they didn't say anything.
Either it was the next-of-kin or a family member of his who logged in just to see what the dev was up to.

Pretty disturbing stuff tbh.

If it was a family member, I hope they spread some light of what is happening with the dev. Even if they dont, thats okay too. Just a shame that one of my favourite VNs (it had everything tbh) got downed like this. Fuck Covid19.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Bedun

Dec 30, 2018
Let me guess, you don't know WHY it got abandonned, do you?

It's because the dev went dark shortly after COVID hit. In fact, the last post he made was saying he was coming down with something.
Whoaa :eek:..Why most of good game endup abandoned..sob..sob..:cry:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Whoaa :eek:..Why most of good game endup abandoned..sob..sob..:cry:
That's just how it goes, either real life takes priority or it hits you in the nards. Which is why I don't really care for devs who have the talent and means to do good work but are just lazy or have no follow through like ICSTOR.

Reactions: ysuarez

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Aw, shit. I hope that doesn't mean the 'rona got them... the timing of it definitely doesn't seem to bode well though.
Hopefully dev is healthy and just taking some personal time or something...
I hope they didn't get the Heineken virus. Can't shake that stuff.

Reactions: Duke Leo

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Yes, as MrFriendly noted, the login may not have been the actual developer. There's a disturbing possibility it was their next-of-kin, since the person logging in did not make any post. If it was next-of-kin, I can easily understand why they didn't say anything.
That happened with another game on here a while back, Sins of the Father. The dev fell very ill and was in the hospital, and had his son make a post on Patreon. It was very akward. But, he recovered and is back to work. Hopefully the dev of this game is will also, regardless of whether he comes back to it or not. Its a spectacular start, no question.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes