BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
The developer posted a long while back on Patreon that he was sick but "don't worry it's not that!" and we never heard from them again. Someone logged into F95 about 3 months later with the developer's account but didn't stay long and hasn't been back. Speculation is that either the developer died of corona or decided to walk away from the game. Obviously prefer the latter over the former, rather have the developer be alive and abandoning the game.
Damn that's too much ohh hope he is still alive and in good condition I just pray he is all safe and sound health comes first anyways and prayers to him as well as his family

Sep 21, 2018
The developer posted a long while back on Patreon that he was sick but "don't worry it's not that!" and we never heard from them again. Someone logged into F95 about 3 months later with the developer's account but didn't stay long and hasn't been back. Speculation is that either the developer died of corona or decided to walk away from the game. Obviously prefer the latter over the former, rather have the developer be alive and abandoning the game.
Why developers have to be humans? They should be endless content producing machines

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
A very promising project. Everyone could find something attractive for themselves. It is a pity that it was abandoned.

Reactions: Banish

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
IS THIS LIKE ABANDONED ABANDONED OR IS THERE HOPE THAT IT WILL COME BACK BECAUSE I LOVE IT (particularly how it has options for people who are interested in pursuing younger girls OR women closer to MC's age). So much choice. I love choice.

Reactions: ArchXVIII

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
IS THIS LIKE ABANDONED ABANDONED OR IS THERE HOPE THAT IT WILL COME BACK BECAUSE I LOVE IT (particularly how it has options for people who are interested in pursuing younger girls OR women closer to MC's age). So much choice. I love choice.
Dev hasn't posted on Patreon since May 25th when they said they were feeling ill.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes