RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.09] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

SaD_009

Apr 8, 2024
Any fix for this? Picked up the apples in the bandit camp prior to going to the goblin camp and the quest isn't registering it.

View attachment 3544778
View attachment 3544782
idk how quest is working. I picked a couple of apples and bought 10 in the store, thinking I needed 10, and then I passed the quest. I definitely didn't have 25 apples. Try to buy apples in the store, maybe it will help))

Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
idk how quest is working. I picked a couple of apples and bought 10 in the store, thinking I needed 10, and then I passed the quest. I definitely didn't have 25 apples. Try to buy apples in the store, maybe it will help))
Yep that worked! Buying 1 apple from the girl on the pic force updates the quest!

1713230387769.png

Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Has it been said what new scenes will be in the new version? I hope there is a Skadis one
I'm updating the last scenes mising Illonia's new body (the defeat against goblin and male bandit; threesome wiht Eris; and the fuck scenes in the bed), as well as adding a big scene with Skadis & bambi, and one with Doggob & Gobdog ;)

Does fidelity affect anything? Maybe the goblin scenes in the camp or something else? Or only for dialogues?

Oh, I saw your answer on this topic on page 21. Are there different scenes at different levels of fidelity?
For example, there is one goblin in the camp who asks Illonia: "Are you here to have sex?" She says no.
Does it make sense to overplay so as not to gain fidelity?
And will there be any way to quickly change fidelity?
For now it only affects a fes dialogues options, but it's something i'll dive more into later (where they won't be open for anyone beside Lothgar at high fidelity, and maybe avoid him when it get too low).
And when it'll have more of an impact, there'll be repeatbales way to chagne it, so you'll be able to control what you want.

Any idea how tomscroll down the quest in android, i cant see the objectives of what to do?
Or a complet questlog to download?
Sadly, i have no idea. The quest book seems to have quite a few problems on Android, but it's a problem with the plugin, can't help with that :/

Any fix for this? Picked up the apples in the bandit camp prior to going to the goblin camp and the quest isn't registering it.
Yeah, it's my bad, I started registering the apples just at the moment you get the quest. It'll be fixed in the next version. In the meantime, just getting more apples (there's a bandit merchant seeling those) should refresh the code and validate the objective.

Khaakss

Apr 29, 2020
Sadly, i have no idea. The quest book seems to have quite a few problems on Android, but it's a problem with the plugin, can't help with that :/
So would it be possible to make a docoment, where the quest are listed, have for example no idea what i need to do for the slut challanges

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
So would it be possible to make a docoment, where the quest are listed, have for example no idea what i need to do for the slut challanges
I don't know if it's really what you are searching for but ...

Attached a (compressed) text file containing all the current quests (15 quests for the current version 0.09 of this game), directly extracted from the game files (i.e. text displayed into the quest log of the game).

Khaakss

Apr 29, 2020

Attached a (compressed) text file containing all the current quests (15 quests for the current version 0.09 of this game), directly extracted from the game files (i.e. text displayed into the quest log of the game).
Perfect now i have an idea what to domby some of the quests

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
uhh it is now late april you said the update would come out in the beginning of april then it was changed to mid april and now it is almost may when is 0.10 coming?

Reactions: Plushy2k

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
uhh it is now late april you said the update would come out in the beginning of april then it was changed to mid april and now it is almost may when is 0.10 coming?
Heyo !
Yeah, sorry for this. I've communicated about it on Patreon and Susbcribestar, but I had to take a break for a few week, for various reasons (lack on motaivation, plenty of other thigns to do IRL, not feeling good, etc...). I'm back at it, and working to finish it soon. I don't really want to give dates, because I always suck at this, but it should be in a few weeks.
Sorry for the delay, and thank you all for your patience !

Yeah, I really need to take the time and make a guide that could help people. I had somoene telling me he's on it but it's been quite some time, so I guess i'll have to take the matter into my hands ^^

Hey, thanks for that, if it can help people, it's great !

Reactions: SheHump and pcnop

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Heyo !
Yeah, sorry for this. I've communicated about it on Patreon and Susbcribestar, but I had to take a break for a few week, for various reasons (lack on motaivation, plenty of other thigns to do IRL, not feeling good, etc...). I'm back at it, and working to finish it soon. I don't really want to give dates, because I always suck at this, but it should be in a few weeks.
Sorry for the delay, and thank you all for your patience !

Yeah, I really need to take the time and make a guide that could help people. I had somoene telling me he's on it but it's been quite some time, so I guess i'll have to take the matter into my hands ^^

Hey, thanks for that, if it can help people, it's great !
we miss you brother

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes