RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.09] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
This is all the Quest Book says. Please tell me what I'm missing. I can't find the Ogre to save my life. This is the second time I've downloaded this game.
ALright, so you're just at the beginning. I nthe main Waldwood map (where you met Illonia), and from there go north, up the stairs. You'll meet the ogre and Elleria, Illonia's mother. You'll now need to take him down. Go back to see Desiderius, he'll help you make a plan, and you'll need a fairy for it. THe path to the south forest will now be opened, go there ,and go on the southwest map, in the lake. You'll meet a new character that'll help you go to the southeast part of the forest, where you'll find a fairy. Once you've met the fairy, go back to see Desiderius, you'll have a training session, then you'll be able to fight the ogre where you met him first.

Reactions: SheHump

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
ALright, so you're just at the beginning. I nthe main Waldwood map (where you met Illonia), and from there go north, up the stairs. You'll meet the ogre and Elleria, Illonia's mother. You'll now need to take him down. Go back to see Desiderius, he'll help you make a plan, and you'll need a fairy for it. THe path to the south forest will now be opened, go there ,and go on the southwest map, in the lake. You'll meet a new character that'll help you go to the southeast part of the forest, where you'll find a fairy. Once you've met the fairy, go back to see Desiderius, you'll have a training session, then you'll be able to fight the ogre where you met him first.
Thank you.

I couldn't see the ladder. It looked like wall textures. Thank you! Sylph is my favorite character!

I'm working on a 5 star review right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
I'm ok with with the game engine.

A game with an art style like this is pretty hard to come by.
exactly still waiting for an update to game do You know any games similar to this with similar body proportions or is this game just 1 in a million?

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
I'm having trouble with the Missionary Man quest. :(

Which bandit am I looking for? The Bandit Camp won't deal with me. :HideThePain:

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I love the proportions, but can't be doing with RPGM.
Ah yeah, I know a lot of people RPGM, and it often tends to be a grindy hell. I've used it on purpose, because it have a ton of potential for combat events and all that. I've tried to make grind unecessary unles you want to do it, as well as have a ton of content accesible easily. i'd recommand trying it out, maybe you'll like it. But I can't force anyone to like what i'm doing, so up to you ! :D

exactly still waiting for an update to game do You know any games similar to this with similar body proportions or is this game just 1 in a million?
I'm working on it, slowly ^^
Two other games that come to my mind with kinks and proportions like this would be "Terminal Desires" and "Dungeon Slaves". TD is really the game that motivated me to make my own game, so if you like my work, you should enjoy it too.

I'm having trouble with the Missionary Man quest. :(

Which bandit am I looking for? The Bandit Camp won't deal with me. :HideThePain:
Ah yeah, right. It's not the bandit camp on the north part of the forst that was added in 0.08, but the small lumberyard in the south east, not too far from Ursula's home. When I made this quest, i didn't planned a bigger bandit camp somewhere else, so the quest log can eb confusing. I'll fix it, thanks for noticing it ;)

Por casualidad no hay una versión en español??
Sadly no. I do'nt plan to make translations, at least it's really not one of my priority. Yeah, it could be nice, but I honestly do'nt feel like taking the time to make translations in multiples languages would be worth the time it would take, over making more progress on the game.

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
Ah yeah, I know a lot of people RPGM, and it often tends to be a grindy hell. I've used it on purpose, because it have a ton of potential for combat events and all that. I've tried to make grind unecessary unles you want to do it, as well as have a ton of content accesible easily. i'd recommand trying it out, maybe you'll like it. But I can't force anyone to like what i'm doing, so up to you ! :D

I like the re-playability & getting higher numbers. I'm up to level 14 & over 10,000 gold. I hope I can level up more & have things to spend gold on. :illuminati:

I'm working on it, slowly ^^
Two other games that come to my mind with kinks and proportions like this would be "Terminal Desires" and "Dungeon Slaves". TD is really the game that motivated me to make my own game, so if you like my work, you should enjoy it too.
Will B.o_O.B's ever make it to Steam? I'd love to see Trading Cards & Achievements!

Ah yeah, right. It's not the bandit camp on the north part of the forst that was added in 0.08, but the small lumberyard in the south east, not too far from Ursula's home. When I made this quest, i didn't planned a bigger bandit camp somewhere else, so the quest log can eb confusing. I'll fix it, thanks for noticing it ;)

I love the Weapon Check Bandit lady & look forward to interacting with the Bandit Camps in the future. Also, will there ever be Buxom Female Goblins to pleasure?

Sadly no. I do'nt plan to make translations, at least it's really not one of my priority. Yeah, it could be nice, but I honestly do'nt feel like taking the time to make translations in multiples languages would be worth the time it would take, over making more progress on the game.
I'd love to see Slyph get her hands on Size Magic. Giantess / Shrinking content is woefully underserved in the WEG genre. :cool:

Thank you for this great game! :love:

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I like the re-playability & getting higher numbers. I'm up to level 14 & over 10,000 gold. I hope I can level up more & have things to spend gold on. :illuminati:
Ahah, good xD There'll be more thigns like that later on, clearly ! I will add another merchant soon, they'll sell lewd novels.

Will B.o_O.B's ever make it to Steam? I'd love to see Trading Cards & Achievements!
Hmmm, no idea, it's not in my current plans. But at some point, when the game has more content, who know ?

I love the Weapon Check Bandit lady & look forward to interacting with the Bandit Camps in the future. Also, will there ever be Buxom Female Goblins to pleasure?
There'll be more content more content in the camps, with quest and scenes.
And for the female goblin, yes, but they're really rare, they wo'nt be a random mob.

I'd love to see Slyph get her hands on Size Magic. Giantess / Shrinking content is woefully underserved in the WEG genre. :cool:

Thank you for this great game! :love:
While she wo'nt have this kind of magic herself, other might use it on her ! I like some size diff, and this kinda of magic could bring fun stuff. But I'm not interested in size diffe so big you can't do any scene.

Glad you like it !!! :D

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
While she wo'nt have this kind of magic herself, other might use it on her ! I like some size diff, and this kinda of magic could bring fun stuff. But I'm not interested in size diffe so big you can't do any scene.

Glad you like it !!! :D
Thank you for indulging me. :love:

A fifty foot tall Slyph might be to too much to ask for, but it would be cool to see Sylph swap sizes with someone & use them as a dildo. :LUL:

Also, I hope Lothar gets to do more than just finger bang our favorite pixie! :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
greating all, :) it's possible for the player to use bimbo spell on himself for become amazon muscle bimbo or just one bimbo and figthing the ennemi with more hot and fun ?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Also, I hope Lothar gets to do more than just finger bang our favorite pixie! :devilish:
There will be more, don't worry ! :p

Does someone have a better compressed? 2g is a bit too much
Sorry, there's a lot of pictures and audio :/
Maybe someone can do one, but this 2Gb is already a compressed version ^^'

greating all, :) it's possible for the player to use bimbo spell on himself for become amazon muscle bimbo or just one bimbo and figthing the ennemi with more hot and fun ?
Not for the moment. But I have plans to add more spells to change gender and plenty of other transformations !
But these take a lot of time, and it's not in my main focus for now...

• Red Heart

SaD_009

Apr 8, 2024
Does fidelity affect anything? Maybe the goblin scenes in the camp or something else? Or only for dialogues?

Oh, I saw your answer on this topic on page 21. Are there different scenes at different levels of fidelity?
For example, there is one goblin in the camp who asks Illonia: "Are you here to have sex?" She says no.
Does it make sense to overplay so as not to gain fidelity?
And will there be any way to quickly change fidelity?

Last edited:

Khaakss

Apr 29, 2020
Any idea how tomscroll down the quest in android, i cant see the objectives of what to do?
Or a complet questlog to download?

Last edited:

Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
Any fix for this? Picked up the apples in the bandit camp prior to going to the goblin camp and the quest isn't registering it.

1713214917103.png
1713214960810.png

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes