RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.09] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Debería haber bastantes:
-Uno con el dúo Doggob & Gobdog
-Uno con Skadis y Bambi
-Uno con Úrsula
-Una nueva versión de las tres escenas de la carpa con el nuevo cuerpo de Illonia.
-Una reelaboración de la escena del trío con Eris, con el nuevo cuerpo de Illonia.
-Nuevas escenas de derrota contra el duende y el bandido masculino, con el nuevo cuerpo de Illonia.

Entonces sí, está agregando las escenas que completarán el contenido de 0.09 y terminando de agregar todas las escenas que faltan con la nueva forma de Illonia.;)
[/CITA]
You've got a
There should be quite a few :
-One with the Doggob & Gobdog duo
-One with Skadis and Bambi
-One with Ursula
-A new version of the three tent scenes with Illonia's new body
-A rework of the threesome scene with Eris, with Illonia's new body
-New defeat scenes against the goblin and male bandit, with Illonia's new body.

So yeah, it's adding the scenes that will complete the content of 0.09, and finishing to add all the missing scenes with Illonia's new form ;)
You have an estimated release date?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
You have an estimated release date?
Not at all ! I sadly haven't made a lot of progress on it for the moment, I had quite a lot happening IRL, and I'm also focused on coms ^^' But I'll try to stick to a 2/3 month delay between update. I might just change my plans and split it, we'll see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Plushy2k

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Will there be ways besides sharing Illiona to complete the ursula quest and do stuff with Skadi and Bambi?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I've always wondered if there's any chance they'll stay huge in the future?
What do you mean ? Have the transformations be permanent ?
I have a plan like that, to be able to "toggle" permanent transformations. But it'll be a ton of work ^^'
Any male on futa content yet?
There's on scene, Lothar and Ursula the witch (she can be a futa). There'll probably be more as the game goes on ^^

No, and probably will never be.
Well yes, but actually, no.
Like I said, there's already some, and there will be more from time to time.
But there won't be the reverse, futa on male though. Really not a kink of mine ^^

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
But there won't be the reverse, futa on male though. Really not a kink of mine ^^
Oh, right, i forgot that already. Thanks for clarification though.
I will definitely play the game when its closer to completion.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well, apparently we have new people coming here ! Great !!!
Hope you'll like the game, and if you have questions or need some help, don't hesitate, i'm around ;)

Oh, right, i forgot that already. Thanks for clarification though.
I will definitely play the game when its closer to completion.
If you want to wait for it to be done, you can wait a long time xD i do'nt really have plans for a end, et least not a t the moment. There's still a ton of things I want to do ^^

Hey hey people
Hey There, welcome !!! :D

Guess who appears for a few seconds in the last video?

Hell yeah, I had multiple people telling me about it xD That's fucking awesome !
And well, apparently it's bringing people in !

Free advertisement, found this game through his video, going to give a try!
Oooh yeah ! Welcome !!! Hope you'll like it ! :D

Heck, how do you get to the Ogre? I'm stuck grinding vs my mentor & his bandit GF.
Follow the quest book, it should tell you what to do. The boss fight against Eris or Desiderius is just optionnal, to get some challenge, and extra reward at first. Grinding isn't needed for the game, you can complete it all without winning a single fight ^^

anderson1

Jul 17, 2019
What do you mean ? Have the transformations be permanent ?
I have a plan like that, to be able to "toggle" permanent transformations. But it'll be a ton of work ^^'

There's on scene, Lothar and Ursula the witch (she can be a futa). There'll probably be more as the game goes on ^^

Thanks for the reply, really appreciated!

Reactions: Screwthename

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
There is different routes: you can win against him, win with your spells or loose (different H-scenes in each case - see in the ancient ruins - i.e. recollection room).

For winning against him, see here for instance : https://f95zone.to/threads/ballad-of-outstanding-bimbo-sorcery-v0-05-screwthename.64006/post-8333191
Well, apparently we have new people coming here ! Great !!!
Hope you'll like the game, and if you have questions or need some help, don't hesitate, i'm around ;)

If you want to wait for it to be done, you can wait a long time xD i do'nt really have plans for a end, et least not a t the moment. There's still a ton of things I want to do ^^

Hey There, welcome !!! :D

Hell yeah, I had multiple people telling me about it xD That's fucking awesome !
And well, apparently it's bringing people in !

Oooh yeah ! Welcome !!! Hope you'll like it ! :D

Follow the quest book, it should tell you what to do. The boss fight against Eris or Desiderius is just optionnal, to get some challenge, and extra reward at first. Grinding isn't needed for the game, you can complete it all without winning a single fight ^^
This is all the Quest Book says. Please tell me what I'm missing. I can't find the Ogre to save my life. This is the second time I've downloaded this game.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes