RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
The BETA will be released for the 10$ suscribers soon (it'll probably have some bugs and missing contents in it), and after that the release will be when everything is fixed and added ^^ I can't really give dates, but The BETA should be for this week or the next one, and the public realease probably two weeks after ;)

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Sadly no. It's the Bug i fight to get rid off, and i thought I did. Sadly it seems i was mistaken :/ I'll rework the Android version along the release of 0.02

kelek03

Aug 13, 2019
Is the player character male only, or will there be options to play as female or futa in the future?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Kinda yeah. There should be some options to have transformations active permanently, so you could choose to have the charatcer as a female or a futa. Althought it's still be a male as a base.

Reactions: serialbelt

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
There isn't a walkthrough for now. There's not a lot of content for now, and even after I honestly don't have the impression it's needed anyway. But hey, if there re people motivated to make one, feel free ! :D

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Screw, if you don't mind me asking how close could you be to public exposure of v0.02?! Thanks.(y):)

AdrianSteel

Apr 22, 2020
if you guys want to play but can't play because of the font i can help you just message me and i can help you

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Screw, if you don't mind me asking how close could you be to public exposure of v0.02?! Thanks.(y):)
The BETA has been released for my higher tier suscribvers, and the full release should come in around two weeks ;)

if you guys want to play but can't play because of the font i can help you just message me and i can help you
I know the font is aproblem, it's been fixed in the next version ;) And thanks for the help in the meantime !

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Correct if I'm wrong, that on your discord channel you said when version 0.02 is released, it will have a new game name?

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Hey there ! Here's a small public post for those who are interested on what remains to be done. But overall, you can expect the release in the upcoming weeks. Thanks for your patience, it's almost there !

Correct if I'm wrong, that on your discord channel you said when version 0.02 is released, it will have a new game name?
Yep ! The title drove people away froml the game, and I admit i wasn't the biggest fan of it too. It' now gonna be changed to "Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery", or BoOBS for short ;)

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes