RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
this is for people that still struggle to read the font:If you guys need any help changing the font to something more readable just dm me and I will help you.
Well, I changed the font for a more readable one, but if there's too many people saying they can't read it, i'll probably change it. Or if you know a way to make a "basic font addond", I'm interested ! :D

Planned content doesn’t seem to be to my liking, plus there’s too much titty for my taste.
Well, definitively not for you then ! Pretty ironic to see someone called titty master being turned out by too much tiddies :p

Fidelity system. Harem gang rise up!
Yeah, it's exactly why I added this option. Personally, i'm for having everyone fun wherever they want, but there'll still be the option to have all the girl for you ;) Although sometimes it'll be harder to have, and might have less content ^^

Loving how the game is coming along, and also loving the models too. Also it's me Purgy from Stunts server.
Thanks a lot :3 And hey !!! :D Glad to see you here ! :D

What are the odds of changing the title to "Ballad of the Melonmancer"
Because all these models are so outrageously....ballooned up. you know?
Yeah, big boobas everywhere ! Sorry if it's not for you, but there's so little games with tits this size, let the ones who enjoy giant melons have this one ^^

Wow, what a name change... "Here comes the Messer" became "Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery", I really like it! (y)
And I do really, really love the game too!!! :love: :sneaky: :cool:
Yeah, the first definitively wasn't the best ! I must thanks a lot my supporters for finding this one !!! :D And glad you love the game !!! :D

WOW what a find <3
I was looking for more thicc/bimbo like female characters.

Looking like a gem in the making

But I have to ask, do we have some control over the growth ?
I like big lips, tits and ass... but some of the pics show way too big attributes to the point I find it not so sexy xd

For me this is the ideal state(the most sexy and hot) for the tits and ass <3
Thanks !!! :3
As for the growth, I must say that it's gonna tend to be more extreme as it goes, but I want to have a good diversity of characters too, so you should easily find what you want ;) And i'll see when i'll add more spells what I make, but there might be some to reduce curves if it's not to your liking (not muvch though ^^')

Well, thanks a lot for you love !!! <3
Feel free to share it, and i'll try to have new release more often ;)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks !!! :3
As for the growth, I must say that it's gonna tend to be more extreme as it goes, but I want to have a good diversity of characters too, so you should easily find what you want ;) And i'll see when i'll add more spells what I make, but there might be some to reduce curves if it's not to your liking (not muvch though ^^')

Well, thanks a lot for you love !!! <3
Feel free to share it, and i'll try to have new release more often ;)
NICE!
Glad that there will be spells to reduce the sizes too <3

Dont get me wrong. The overly big tits and ass are funny and make the situation comical :D
But when it comes down to the sex scenes It will be ideal if the tits and butts remains something like this

They are big and sexy, but they do not cover the the screen or the entire female body.
So we can enjoy the sex scene itself <3
SO having control with spells over the sizes would be the best

Btw on a side note. This system is AMAZING
Fidelity system : depending of some of your choices (pretty limited for now though), girl will gain or loose fidelity point. It has no influence in the game for now, but it'll be useful later, to see if you want to make a harem of girl that only need your cock or just don't care and let everyone fuck who they want

Glad that we will be able to keep the girls for ourselves or share them lol
Optional/Avoidable stuff are always the best <3

Last edited:

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
NICE!
Glad that there will be spells to reduce the sizes too <3
There won't be much though ! Not sure there's a lot of demand for that (at least from the average game enjoyer) ^^

Dont get me wrong. The overly big tits and ass are funny and make the situation comical :D
But when it comes down to the sex scenes It will be ideal if the tits and butts remains something like this
You'd be shocked by the number of people dissagreeing with you :p But I completly understand your point ^^

They are big and sexy, but they do not cover the the screen or the entire female body.
So we can enjoy the sex scene itself <3
SO having control with spells over the sizes would be the best
At some point (later, cause it's gonna be a shit ton of work), I plan to make "permanent body types". Overall, it's gonna mkae some spells permanently active on the character, so they'll already be present in combat, but they'll also appear on every scene and in the dialogues. So you'll be able tto pick the base body type that fit the most your tastes. (Once again, not yet, cause it's gonna be stupid amount of work)

Btw on a side note. This system is AMAZING
Fidelity system : depending of some of your choices (pretty limited for now though), girl will gain or loose fidelity point. It has no influence in the game for now, but it'll be useful later, to see if you want to make a harem of girl that only need your cock or just don't care and let everyone fuck who they want

Glad that we will be able to keep the girls for ourselves or share them lol
Optional/Avoidable stuff are always the best <3
Glad you like it ! I'm honestly not a fan of just a basic harem path where only the hero get all the girls (because it really limits my options in terms of scenes), but i know a lot of people want that, so I added it ^^ Optionall and avoidable stuff is great, but it also take much more work though xD

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah, it's exactly why I added this option. Personally, i'm for having everyone fun wherever they want, but there'll still be the option to have all the girl for you ;) Although sometimes it'll be harder to have, and might have less content ^^
Fetish > Quality > Quantity
I'll always choose a path that caters to my fetishes, even if it has 2 or 3 times less content than other paths.:D

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
I found a bug, when I found a fairy and it gave me a choice of how to fuck Illonia I chose cowgirl, but it showed wrong ejaculation picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Screwthename

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Good update, ends pretty quick though sadly. I was surpised when I noticed that you redid basically every render with the MC after theyve met Ursula. Good call though, the rubber hose dingus for the MC did look pretty silly. New one is definetly an improvement. The new Illonia animations are very nice too.

Btw the Stun attack for the MC is completely broken atm, it perma stuns for the entire fight. Not that big a deal though since theres only 2 encounters where that could be abused.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I found a bug, when I found a fairy and it gave me a choice of how to fuck Illonia I chose cowgirl, but it showed wrong ejaculation picture.
Oooh, yeah ! Thanks for sayoing, it'll be fixed in the next version ;)

Good update, ends pretty quick though sadly. I was surpised when I noticed that you redid basically every render with the MC after theyve met Ursula. Good call though, the rubber hose dingus for the MC did look pretty silly. New one is definetly an improvement. The new Illonia animations are very nice too.

Btw the Stun attack for the MC is completely broken atm, it perma stuns for the entire fight. Not that big a deal though since theres only 2 encounters where that could be abused.
Well, the main quest can be finished pretty quick yeah. And a lot of work went into thing i won't need to take care of for a long time, like the skilltree. And yeah, redoing every scene took some time too ^^ But it was a good way to fix early design mistakes.

And okay, it's noted for the stun attack, I'll check it ^^

robert83

Jan 5, 2018
Great game ! What have I to do to get the threesome scene with Illonia and Eris ? I have tried everything . There is not in this version ?

• Red Heart

robert83

Jan 5, 2018
Go in the tower at your base, second floor, it's there ;)

Thanks !!! :D It's implement ed, no worries : cock drowth on Lothar, Bigger boobs for Illonia and bimbofication for Eris ;) Enjoy ;)
Thanks ! :p Bimbofication didn't work on Eris when I tried it once so I though it was not possible :p

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Thanks ! :p Bimbofication didn't work on Eris when I tried it once so I though it was not possible :p
Yeah, it didn't woeked on the "tutorial", because the scene wasn't present. And I don't want to make a transformation appear if it's locking you out of a scene ^^ But once you have Illonia on your side, you can have it ;)

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Author can you please say impregnation and pregnancy gonna be in future in this game?Like can we in future make one big harem family with little kids or not?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can also somebody say like what to do to open soemthing?I fight with bandits and goblins but noting happen. Cant go to village somebody write about farries but cant found them so can somebody give some hints or walkthrough please

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
There's no futa in the game (for now), but there is some in the random pics you can collect.
Ah ok thanks for the reply I will wait for the futa content to release to download then, not really interested in straight sex really like the proportions of the girls though.

Reactions: Oxiton
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes