RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:unsure: so i found out i am missing a lot of scenes beside the three in gallery room, usual fights, skill "relax a bit", on bed, training with eris. i saw there a massive HJ and BJ scenes in img folder. how do i get it

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
2 minor bugs ...

1/ In the "recollection" room, the scene with the fairy (i.e. Sylph) is not cleared properly at the end. And so the current map is not displayed after that; instead, the last picture of the scene is always on the screen.

It's OK with the "Just the images" option; only the "View the scene" option is concerned.

2/ The quest "Gathering Ingredients" is not spotted properly as "completed" when done. So each time you spoke to Desiderius, the dialogue for the end of the quest is started automatically again and again. More problematic, the concerned ingredients for the quest are removed from your inventory each time too.

Last edited:

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
:unsure: so i found out i am missing a lot of scenes beside the three in gallery room, usual fights, skill "relax a bit", on bed, training with eris. i saw there a massive HJ and BJ scenes in img folder. how do i get it
The Gallery is only there for non-repeatable scenes, the one you'll have when following the quest and all. Since all the other scenes can be replayed when fighting or going to bed, no need to add them here ^^ And use Illonia's "Purge the poison" and "relaxing massage" ;)

Any ETA on 0.03?
I started woking on it, I hope to have in in two month. But I'm extremely bad with deadlines ^^

2 minor bugs ...

1/ In the "recollection" room, the scene with the fairy (i.e. Sylph) is not cleared properly at the end. And so the current map is not displayed after that; instead, the last picture of the scene is always on the screen.

It's OK with the "Just the images" option; only the "View the scene" option is concerned.

2/ The quest "Gathering Ingredients" is not spotted properly as "completed" when done. So each time you spoke to Desiderius, the dialogue for the end of the quest is started automatically again and again. More problematic, the concerned ingredients for the quest are removed from your inventory each time too.
Okay, thanks for saying !!! They are now fixed, and won't appear in the next versions ! :D

Can also somebody say like what to do to open soemthing?I fight with bandits and goblins but noting happen. Cant go to village somebody write about farries but cant found them so can somebody give some hints or walkthrough please
Not sure what you want to say at first ^^' And for the main quest, after meeting the ogre, go back to see your mentor, he'll tell you to find a fairy, go to the south part of the forest that is now open ;) And there are many path that you can't access for now, because they'll be added in further updates ;)

Since the game is about body modification magic and the girls are so full of silicon they would be the next Amazon HQ, how about some hyperpregnamcy to make the bellies bigger than those fatmans and call me Nagasaki?
We'll see yeah, but it might be an option at some point yeah ^^ Pregnancy is definitively on the table, we'll see about hyperpreg ;)

AdrianSteel

Apr 22, 2020
This is For anyone that wants to change the font in-game

Step 1:Go to Google Fonts

Step 2:Choose The Font Of Your Liking and Download it

Step 3:Extract to any folder of your choosing

Step 4:Next go to Your Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery Folder then go to www

Step 5:Now Open the Folder where you extracted the font folder to and then Move not copy move the extracted font folder into the fonts folder in your www folder in Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery

Step 6:Now Open the font that you moved into the folder then click install

Step 7:Now that's finished Copy the Font's name that you downloaded

Step 8:Open GameFont now replace the gamefont name with the Copied font name and make sure to keep .ttf . Example ("IBMPlexSansArabic-Regular.ttf");

Step 9:Hit save and now the font in-game should be the one you downloaded

Hope this helps and if needed I will make a video explaining how to do it.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Okay, thanks for saying !!! They are now fixed, and won't appear in the next versions ! :D
WoW... I think you dropped Project? 0_0
But.... 1.6GB it cool....
But all about 1080p Renderes....
Not mean game have a lot of content.... But have big size.... Need Compressed :(

Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
This is For anyone that wants to change the font in-game
Yes !!! Thanks a lot !!! :D

WoW... I think you dropped Project? 0_0
But.... 1.6GB it cool....
But all about 1080p Renderes....
Not mean game have a lot of content.... But have big size.... Need Compressed :(
Nah, it wasn't dropped, i'm just really slow xD
And yeah, it's pretty big, i know ^^' Hope we'll get someone who knows how to compress the file ^^'

Reactions: AdrianSteel

SoulofMedea

Jan 3, 2018
The penis size of the male protagonist is ridiculous after the witch. The witch has also ridiculous proportions. I don't think that anyone can like this. I wish we could at least change the penis size back.

Mar 12, 2019
I have a file that’s filled with the gallery the complete one but that’s also where my problem is when I looked at one of them name is Sylph’s it got stuck on the point where The Mc cums and I can’t see anything else

here's the save file

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I have a file that’s filled with the gallery the complete one but that’s also where my problem is when I looked at one of them name is Sylph’s it got stuck on the point where The Mc cums and I can’t see anything else

here's the save file
Known bug. See my own post a few posts above yours and the answer of the game developer screwthename about it.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey screwthename, out of curiosity, we will be able to change the font of the pictures in the future? Because i'm not gonna lie, in the riddle i was able to understand until the 6 mushroom, after that i have no idea what is written there. Maybe because i'm colorblind, but most of the letters don't make sense to me.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
The penis size of the male protagonist is ridiculous after the witch. The witch has also ridiculous proportions. I don't think that anyone can like this. I wish we could at least change the penis size back.
Pretty crazy, but there are actually a lot of people that enjoy it, and huge proportions like that are really rare. So let the people who enjoy stupidly huge proportion anjoy their game, and forget this one, cause it's obviously not for you ^^

This is what the new version the one that just got released
Not quite sure to understand what you mean, but this is the new version, 0.02 ^^

Hey screwthename, out of curiosity, we will be able to change the font of the pictures in the future? Because i'm not gonna lie, in the riddle i was able to understand until the 6 mushroom, after that i have no idea what is written there. Maybe because i'm colorblind, but most of the letters don't make sense to me.
I think i'll keep this base font tsince it's pretty good in my opinion, but if people have troubles with it, AdrianSteel made a pretty good tutorial above (I'll put a link to it in the front page, to be easier to find ^^)
But it won't change the font of the documents, since those are actually pictures added within the game. But yeah, the riddle is abrely readable and i'll change the font foe the next update ;)

I think it's a great game! The idea is really extraordinary and funny. I had lots of fun so far :D

Where can I find picture 21 of the art book?
Thanks a lot !!! :D I had a lot of fun making it too, and i'm far from done :D
And yeah, this one is the most hidden pic ^^ On the south "island" of the like, behind a tree ;)

Donald_Dick

Aug 25, 2021
I really like the slutty talk of the girls!!! Please include that also in further versions!

Here are some of my ideas for future updates:
  • More different scenes with Illonia - for example in the tent (anal, rimming, a dildo show, maybe some soft BDSM-elements like Illonia in a BDSM-leather dress with a mask, etc)
  • Give the tent scenes the option of body morphing („fuckable nipples“ for example)
  • More options (like the ones above) for the „Relax a bit“-Skill of Illonia
  • Tease-Skill with Illonia showing her Pussy, ass or her asshole instead of just lifting her skirt a little
  • Sex Toys like butt plugs or anal chains as equipment for Illonia or female companions (with animations of how they use them) giving them special bonuses in combat or as long as they wear them

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes