RPGM Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.10] [Screwthename]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well, speaking of keeping you updated, I've made a public post on Subscribestar, about a few changes, here it is :

But to sum up : I've left my job, and try to make a living by being a full time artist. But of course, it mean I need more income from Patreon and Susbcribestar, so I've changed a few things there (new tiers, opening commissions, etc...).
A change that will concern you a bit more : I'll now release the public version of the new update one week after it's done, and people supporting me financially will have access to it earlier.
I'm trying to find a balance between having more people supporting me to get more income, and still have the game easily accessible for the public.
But if I can make, it means I'll be able to work full time on the game, and make more content for it !

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Well, speaking of keeping you updated, I've made a public post on Subscribestar, about a few changes, here it is :

But to sum up : I've left my job, and try to make a living by being a full time artist. But of course, it mean I need more income from Patreon and Susbcribestar, so I've changed a few things there (new tiers, opening commissions, etc...).
A change that will concern you a bit more : I'll now release the public version of the new update one week after it's done, and people supporting me financially will have access to it earlier.
I'm trying to find a balance between having more people supporting me to get more income, and still have the game easily accessible for the public.
But if I can make, it means I'll be able to work full time on the game, and make more content for it !
Sounds great. Can't wait to see what you make as full time dev, just make sure to take care of yourself. Burn out is a bitch

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename
Nov 19, 2021

Hoping becoming a full time artist works out for you man! Love this little game you've got and the absurdness it has, and eager to see where it goes from here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screwthename

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Sounds great. Can't wait to see what you make as full time dev, just make sure to take care of yourself. Burn out is a bitch
Thanks a lot !!! :D
I can't wait to see what I'll be able to make too ! :D And yeah, I'm trying to manage myself, playing the long game instead of too much crunch and burnout ^^

Hoping becoming a full time artist works out for you man! Love this little game you've got and the absurdness it has, and eager to see where it goes from here.
Thanks man !!! :D
I can't wait to see where it'll go too ;)

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
question do you have another future plans or projects of working on more games with the same Proportions as this game?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SheHump

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
question do you have another future plans or projects of working on more games with the same Proportions as this game?
I plan to focus on this one for a really long time, to make it as big and cool as I'd like ^^ So I don't really have planbs for other games for the moment ^^

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Probably for the best since that can be really taxing trying to manage multiple projects.
Yeah, and also, there's the usual thing of most people following you for the main game might not be interested in the new one, and aren't really happy when a good chunk of your time is working on something they don't care ^^
And I completly understand that.
I'd rather have a big project to focus on than be all over the places ^^

I really like your game dude, keep it up
Thanks a lot man ! :D

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
Is there a guide/walkthrough of this game? I'm stuck.

Just freed the merchant. Now I'm just grinding through Bandits & Goblins.

Where do I go to get passed the green barrier?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes