KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
So how do I get Val to have an affair when MC meets her for the First Time or any other NTR scenes? I started playing not too long before posting this.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So how do I get Val to have an affair when MC meets her for the First Time or any other NTR scenes? I started playing not too long before posting this.
game should ask couple things when you start game.

Not able to move forward can't find where charles lives story is not moving forward
mc is supposed to follow his girlfriend. if that doesn't happen then post a save and notify dev.

did you install fixes?

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
game should ask couple things when you start game.

mc is supposed to follow his girlfriend. if that doesn't happen then post a save and notify dev.

did you install fixes?
The Game did ask and I of course put all "YES" but What I'm asking is how to Trigger the scene because the so-called "Affair" didn't happen when I first meet Val.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Game did ask and I of course put all "YES" but What I'm asking is how to Trigger the scene because the so-called "Affair" didn't happen when I first meet Val.
it isn't shown, she just tells mc that she's dating mister nobody.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What are the requirements to have sex with Val? I’ve recently started over with latest install and am up to a few sex dates with her friend and 1 3some with friend and some dude. Do I just skip to a certain day to trigger it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What are the requirements to have sex with Val? I’ve recently started over with latest install and am up to a few sex dates with her friend and 1 3some with friend and some dude. Do I just skip to a certain day to trigger it?
talk, shower fun, lick her pussy in the evening when possible, etc and then 1 night ...................... that's spoiler so play and see.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
talk, shower fun, lick her pussy in the evening when possible, etc and then 1 night ...................... that's spoiler so play and see.
Ok it took me to day 100 to have sex with Valerie, also how do I get to have 3some with Valerie and Diane? About NTR, I don’t think it’s NTR when fat fuck is banging the gang ho’s cause their not your family or girlfriends right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok it took me to day 100 to have sex with Valerie, also how do I get to have 3some with Valerie and Diane? About NTR, I don’t think it’s NTR when fat fuck is banging the gang ho’s cause their not your family or girlfriends right?
oh boy

no 3some with them yet, only 3some is with diane and her "pupil" (and before some1 starts IT ISN'T NTR EITHER SINCE IT'S JUST CASUAL SEX W/O FEELINGS).

it isn't ntr since mc doesn't love any1 of them but try to tell that to ntr-trolls, if you succeed on that then thumbs up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who is valerie ? Is she mc's mom ? Can u guys give me some picture of her
she's mc's landlady (on big pic on op she's woman on left) and is mother if uses incest patch but that doesn't make game any better just quite a bit weirder.

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Hello !

The question may have been asked before but I'm stuck:
I finished all the steps with the photographer and the influencer, and apparently all the ones with the gang and Valerie, the lawyer told me he would call me back once back in town...

I paid Tiny Charles several times, the MC even said that next week it would be over but I can't make any more progress! Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hello !

The question may have been asked before but I'm stuck:
I finished all the steps with the photographer and the influencer, and apparently all the ones with the gang and Valerie, the lawyer told me he would call me back once back in town...

I paid Tiny Charles several times, the MC even said that next week it would be over but I can't make any more progress! Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!
Be sure you did not missed the dates with emma, vivian and Kim.
Be sure to have the latest version (and fix from here )
If you habe the latest files you should not be able to miss these dates.

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Be sure you did not missed the dates with emma, vivian and Kim.
Be sure to have the latest version (and fix from here )
If you habe the latest files you should not be able to miss these dates.
Thanks for you help !
I haven't met the three girls you mention, where are they?
And I have the version of the game 0.11, I think it's the most recent one.

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
OK I understand.
When the MC's arms are healed, he can choose to manipulate Valerie or to be nice to her and I chose manipulation, but this choice does not seem to be fully developed yet.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
OK I understand.
When the MC's arms are healed, he can choose to manipulate Valerie or to be nice to her and I chose manipulation, but this choice does not seem to be fully developed yet.
Oh, it does have an effect. If you decide to manipulate Valerie then you will get a few more handjobs/blowjobs. Of course, this choice is not a game changer. There are a few places in the game where you can choose to do evil actions (in the form of taking advantage of Valerie) and there will be a few more.
The number of evil actions will (maybe in version 0.12) unlock the alternative paths for Valerie (femdom or exploitation).

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes