TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Any news about the roll-back problem that has got me stuck. I tried the previous suggested fix. (Unless there is another one I didn't see).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You may have already had this reported, BangCityGuy, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating what you already know. I didn't see this in the thread here, though. I'm in Chapter 3 and the MC delivers a package to Kate and asks her about what she does. She says she moved to "Bay City" instead of "Bang City". I wonder if that's because she's a ditz or if that's just a typo in the dialogue.

BangCity – Kate dialogue1.png

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
You may have already had this reported, BangCityGuy, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating what you already know. I didn't see this in the thread here, though. I'm in Chapter 3 and the MC delivers a package to Kate and asks her about what she does. She says she moved to "Bay City" instead of "Bang City". I wonder if that's because she's a ditz or if that's just a typo in the dialogue.

View attachment 1319906
Bay City is the real name of the city. Bang City is the derogative name that the inhabitants have given it due to the high crime rate. It's explained in the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bay City is the real name of the city. Bang City is the derogative name that the inhabitants have given it due to the high crime rate. It's explained in the game.
Ah, OK. I guess I'd forgotten that. I saw those things out of order. I first ran into Kate saying that, and then I got this clip from the MC reading the journal.

BC-City Name.png

So there might still be some logic that should be applied here. Something like, the MC can't get that scene from Kate until he first reads the journal. Or, the first time either of those references appears (where the proper name of Bay City is used), the MC has the above thought. And then, if he's already thought that, the thought text is skipped instead of being shown a second time.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2020
Hey can any one help me with the settings as I want to avoid NTR & Sharing or MMF content. It's quiet a good game. I tried to change the settings but failed. If any any can help me please let me know.

And Thanks In Advanced.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
Is there any way to progress in the game after I started paying money to that women ? I'm clicking on tings with the exclamation mark and it doesnt seem to do anything. Should I just restart the game ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey can any one help me with the settings as I want to avoid NTR & Sharing or MMF content. It's quiet a good game. I tried to change the settings but failed. If any any can help me please let me know.

And Thanks In Advanced.
if you want val and gangbitches all for yourself then all on no but if you want mff with val then leave that on.

Is there any way to progress in the game after I started paying money to that women ? I'm clicking on tings with the exclamation mark and it doesnt seem to do anything. Should I just restart the game ?
possibly bugged. post a save and notify dev to look at it.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

And Thanks In Advanced.
You just have to click "NO" to disable the single options.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If I go to fox he says:
"I'm not drinking beer tonight, it's getting late".
I see the problem. Due to your individual gameplay, your date with Emma is on monday evening. But at this time you have to visit the gang hideout. This is an incompatible situation. In the next version this will be fixed.
For now. Use your savefile, open Console (SHIFT + O) and type
time = 6
Now you can go to the date and play on.
I used your savefile to play on to chapter 4 and it worked.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am still here waiting for the chapter 3 fix. I had a bug that won't let me proceed with the story. and the previously posted fix for it didn't work.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Who is Diane? I'm in chapter 3
I was stuck before knowing the fix for a bug causing a loop...
Nothing with Valérie ATM?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who is Diane? I'm in chapter 3
I was stuck before knowing the fix for a bug causing a loop...
Nothing with Valérie ATM?
she's "next door" woman with whom val (or mommy with ic patch) hooks up mc so he doesn't go back to his "gayways". there's plenty with val but that would spoil gameplay so won't tell and suggest that you don't search it.

Reactions: rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
she's "next door" woman with whom val (or mommy with ic patch) hooks up mc so he doesn't go back to his "gayways". there's plenty with val but that would spoil gameplay so won't tell and suggest that you don't search it.
thank you! I hope that I will not encounter any other bugs to continue then!

I just want to know if there is sharing/MMF scenes with Valérie ATM (I already have a lot of scenes with her ;) )

Reactions: ActiveShooter
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes