BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for you help !
I haven't met the three girls you mention, where are they?
And I have the version of the game 0.11, I think it's the most recent one.
around the town.
Your first date is with Emma. Valerie arranges that. You have to meet her 3 times , she introduces you to Vivian and later you meet Kim. Just follow the dialoges and the given hints.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Oh, it does have an effect. If you decide to manipulate Valerie then you will get a few more handjobs/blowjobs. Of course, this choice is not a game changer. There are a few places in the game where you can choose to do evil actions (in the form of taking advantage of Valerie) and there will be a few more.
The number of evil actions will (maybe in version 0.12) unlock the alternative paths for Valerie (femdom or exploitation).

I see.
So by choosing manipulation at this stage of the game development, we can't really advance in the main plot?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I see.
So by choosing manipulation at this stage of the game development, we can't really advance in the main plot?
Wrong ... just play on. The differences that occur are minimal.
Serious differences are introduced in a later version (012 maybe), after MC and Valerie have sex for the first time.

That's how it will be:
After their first real talk after the first sex, the path will be set. The only current some path is the "vanilla" option (sex for fun).
When the new paths are introduced you can have the conversation go to MC begging Valerie to fuck with him again and him being willing to do whatever she asks (femdom) or he can then manipulate her into being submissive to him so he can take advantage of her.
But these options will come later, because for now I'm concentrating on the gang-plot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Serious differences are introduced in a later version (012 maybe), after MC and Valerie have sex for the first time.

That's how it will be:
After their first real talk after the first sex, the path will be set. The only current some path is the "vanilla" option (sex for fun).
bit weirdly worded since 1 night they had 1st sex after she was drunck (and horny) and later they had talk and decided to have sex for fun.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
changelog for 011.b

- 3 big scenes in the gang hideout + some repeatable hidden scenes.
- new mood and motivation system for the gang bitches.
- new liveshow schedule
- new webcam views for each live show

Even if the update seems small, it was a lot of work, because the new livecam schedule includes a lot of details which also resulted in invisible work.

This had to be done now so that for the gang content in future versions a necessary foundation is in place.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Skip time closes the game. Have downloaded Fix 1 for 11.b but no indication where to put the file and not even sure if it fixes the issue, however I do know that if putting the file into Game folder the game won't start.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Skip time closes the game. Have downloaded Fix 1 for 11.b but no indication where to put the file and not even sure if it fixes the issue, however I do know that if putting the file into Game folder the game won't start.
If you put it into the game folder it will start with an error that tells you that there are two files, the one you put in there and the other in scripts, ergo take the one you've put into games and put it into scripts and the game will start. :WeSmart:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is pregnancy going to be a feature?
This is not yet planned for the near future ... but not completely excluded.
If it should come to it, then it must come to a large time jump, because to represent several phases of a pregnancy in the game is an immense effort. Just imagine all the sex scenes that would have to be redone for each phase of pregnancy.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What exactly is new in this update? I don't see anything new in gang hideout or don't know how to trigger it. What are those 3 big events?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes