clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I wasn't sure about this game in the beginning but then I ended up playing until 2 in the morning. Thanks, Dev.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
FIX NR 1 for 0.11b?
FIX NR 5 for 0.11b?

so is there a 2, 3, 4 as well? or 5 cover it all?
so many extra files for one game...

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
FIX NR 1 for 0.11b?
FIX NR 5 for 0.11b?

so is there a 2, 3, 4 as well? or 5 cover it all?
so many extra files for one game...
There is only 1 Fix for 0.11b -> in first post. I just removed the old fix-links in an older post. Thank you for make me remember:)

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Search for landlady, too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I just did decrypt the files to check this and i remembered this:
In original game MC asks Valerie/Mom to keep his identiy secret, because he is afraid his past would have effects on his new live ... so someone could find him by coincidence.
So I had to maintain this idea. So even with my incest patch for this game, no one knows Valerie is MC's Mom.
So it's not wrong Emma calls Valerie his landlady.

That way in the original game some things can change. But if the true identity of MC remains secret then it is easier to simply continue the incest patch. Fortunately the game is easy to patch, because the dialogs are very easy to adjust :)
I still look through the files again and see if there are some dialogues can be made better.

But I am very confident.
The basic idea in the game is anyway very well incest suitable, because it is so that Valerie knows him from before when she was still a social worker.
With the incest patch it is now just so that mother and son were separated for a very long time and here now some real life mechanisms of incest can work.
On the one hand it is so that one looks for genetically similar partners, and genetically more similarly than the own relationship is nobody.
However, Incest is genetically regarded badly for the evolution, it has the nature so arranged, that usualy one does mate in the own clan or pack or with those with which one grew up!
But if relatives were separated from each other for a long time, the inctinct to reject the own pack often does not work anymore and the genetic narcissism can dominate.
If you read reports about true voluntary and consensual incest, it is almost always the case that the people involved have not lived together for a very long time and had no contact with each other.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
In original game MC asks Valerie/Mom to keep his identiy secret, because he is afraid his past would have effects on his new live ... so someone could find him by coincidence.
So I had to maintain this idea. So even with my incest patch for this game, no one knows Valerie is MC's Mom.
D'oh! I remember now. Thanx. :cool:

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Great chapter one then fails miserably starting chapter 2. Not only it gets boring and repetitive, it is also nonsense. a guy who has 4 chicks acts like a 12 year old at home with his mom/landlady. he does not want to be a gang member but fine with all kind of other garbage. lol man, i bet the dev ran out of ideas.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great chapter one then fails miserably starting chapter 2. Not only it gets boring and repetitive, it is also nonsense. a guy who has 4 chicks acts like a 12 year old at home with his mom/landlady. he does not want to be a gang member but fine with all kind of other garbage. lol man, i bet the dev ran out of ideas.
he acts like that since he wants to have sex with landlady and she thinks that mc is gay.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

That way in the original game some things can change. But if the true identity of MC remains secret then it is easier to simply continue the incest patch. Fortunately the game is easy to patch, because the dialogs are very easy to adjust :)
I still look through the files again and see if there are some dialogues can be made better.

But I am very confident.
The basic idea in the game is anyway very well incest suitable, because it is so that Valerie knows him from before when she was still a social worker.
With the incest patch it is now just so that mother and son were separated for a very long time and here now some real life mechanisms of incest can work.
On the one hand it is so that one looks for genetically similar partners, and genetically more similarly than the own relationship is nobody.
However, Incest is genetically regarded badly for the evolution, it has the nature so arranged, that usualy one does mate in the own clan or pack or with those with which one grew up!
But if relatives were separated from each other for a long time, the inctinct to reject the own pack often does not work anymore and the genetic narcissism can dominate.
If you read reports about true voluntary and consensual incest, it is almost always the case that the people involved have not lived together for a very long time and had no contact with each other.
I've thought about just making the step-mom the mom. I don't see that as a big leap since she was more prostitute than mom. I don't think he'd have a problem - especially if his motivation is revenge.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It leads to: A lot of sex!
I just went ahead and trusted the size. When I downloaded it originally I don't think it was very far into the actual game. Maybe a little before showering together? Just met Diane and I'm not sure if I have to hit a certain point on Diane content to finally plug mom or wait until the next episode.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I just went ahead and trusted the size. When I downloaded it originally I don't think it was very far into the actual game. Maybe a little before showering together? Just met Diane and I'm not sure if I have to hit a certain point on Diane content to finally plug mom or wait until the next episode.
After Valerie introduced MC to Diane it takes 5 days until first Sex with Valerie happens.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes