Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
My play is currently stuck in a query loop where you are asked if you want to take advantage of Valerie by continuing to manipulate her into HJ/BJ's. When I answer no the game loops back to the query question. If you answer yes then it will progress to the next query about the vacuum cleaner. If you answer no to the vacuum cleaner question it loops back to the first question. I did not install the fix patch on OP.

The vacuum cleaner scene is funny though just like warm apple pie.

Last edited:
Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
My play is currently stuck in a query loop where you are asked if you want to take advantage of Valerie by continuing to manipulate her into HJ/BJ's. When I answer no the game loops back to the query question. If you answer yes then it will progress to the next query about the vacuum cleaner. If you answer no to the vacuum cleaner question it loops back to the first question. I did not install the fix patch on OP.

The vacuum cleaner scene is funny though just like warm apple pie.
Thanks for the hint. This is now fixed. The new patch is linked in the first page.

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I'm laughing at the Valerie-M/C interactions. It could easily be Max & Ann with Max's 'carpal tunnel syndrome' LOL

Fapper5678

Dec 26, 2019
How do i contact Diane? When i click on her house it says i have to call her beforehand, but the MC's phone doesn't have any options. I've tried opening the phone at various times of the day but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How do i contact Diane? When i click on her house it says i have to call her beforehand, but the MC's phone doesn't have any options. I've tried opening the phone at various times of the day but it doesn't seem to make a difference.
Phone is activated at evening. You will see the question mark there.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes