BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If I stop at this point instead, I assume I'll just see those scenes later at random times, as long as I'm not in the middle of a specific quest or something. Is that a fair assumption?
Yes, for the next time it will be like this, that more scenes with Valerie will be added that are repeatable. So sex while smoking pot and on other occasions and maybe some other actions with Valerie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update but nothing new if played version before remake (aka buying cross for ganggirls to be used) but still something to play (despite update being short).

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am not getting any of the new scenes since the previous 011 IDK if I am missing something or hey just aren't showing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am not getting any of the new scenes since the previous 011 IDK if I am missing something or hey just aren't showing.
there isn't much, mc brings cross to ganghouse and bit punishes linda etc and fucks landlady in shower who thinks about educating him about secrets of anal sex.

c4ba22

Aug 12, 2021
I think I have an error, at the beginning when I go to the hardware store and return to valerie's house nothing happens, what should I do?

I put images and save
I'm having the same problem what's the solution? I have this problem when changing the language!

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
What am I supposed to do after I started paying money to Darla ? I still can't fugure out how do I find little Charles

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
What am I supposed to do after I started paying money to Darla ? I still can't fugure out how do I find little Charles
This will happen a while later when MC is at work after you have searched for him in the city.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what happen to ch2_scenes_base.rpyc & schedule.rpyc from bugfix#2?
It's like bugfix#3 only include previous fix from bugfix#1 and not bugfix#2?
What's up with that? :unsure:

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So what happen to ch2_scenes_base.rpyc & schedule.rpyc from bugfix#2?
It's like bugfix#3 only include previous fix from bugfix#1 and not bugfix#2?
What's up with that? :unsure:
Thanks for the info. I just uploaded a new fix. But this only concernes very few people.
So you only need to use it if you had problems that was mentioned in the last 14 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Potoum

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
BangCity Rework [v0.11b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.82 GB

Compressed Size Mac: 477 MB: MEGA -
Is there an easy way to create an original size Mac version by using the compresses Mac and the full Win version? Just exchanging the game folder didn't do the trick.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Is there an easy way to create an original size Mac version by using the compresses Mac and the full Win version? Just exchanging the game folder didn't do the trick.
Not from the compressed version, but you can create one from the original version

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes