m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Damn it, Valerie's storyline is amazing.
I also liked the hint system in the game.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I just came across another issue. After your first (technically 3rd) time with Valerie sober in your room having sex the next day when you go to work the St. Andrews Cross delivery scene repeats again. I had already had the Cross in Ch 3 I think it was when the punishments were started. I have the fix patch II installed.

AVM666

Apr 7, 2019
I think I have an error, at the beginning when I go to the hardware store and return to valerie's house nothing happens, what should I do?

I put images and save

Reactions: delacroix2

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I take it that v0.11b ends at ch 5? To Do list says all essential stuff done, Save and continue for random Valerie scenes.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think I have an error, at the beginning when I go to the hardware store and return to valerie's house nothing happens, what should I do?

I put images and save
One player had this problem a while ago, too.
May i ask you what language is set on your windows?
Maybe this is a reason for this problem and i can make a workarroundfor it.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I take it that v0.11b ends at ch 5? To Do list says all essential stuff done, Save and continue for random Valerie scenes.
Yeah, as soon you see the hint "Save the game" your done, but you can play on to see the repeating scenes or to complete sideplots.
I don't want to let the game stop when all stuff is done :)

Reactions: Macinnes

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I just came across another issue. After your first (technically 3rd) time with Valerie sober in your room having sex the next day when you go to work the St. Andrews Cross delivery scene repeats again. I had already had the Cross in Ch 3 I think it was when the punishments were started. I have the fix patch II installed.
The fact that the scene occurs twice is not good, but should not actually cause any serious problems.
Do you have a savefile that shows this problem? Then I'll take a look at it.
You should be able to continue playing without any problems.

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The fact that the scene occurs twice is not good, but should not actually cause any serious problems.
Do you have a savefile that shows this problem? Then I'll take a look at it.
You should be able to continue playing without any problems.
I did save the game right when it occurred although I'm not sure how to post a save file on here. Would I just copy the save out the save folder? I was able to continue the game by fast forwarding through the repeated scene. I did not have the fix patch installed when it first occurred so I installed it to see if it made a difference but it didn't.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did save the game right when it occurred although I'm not sure how to post a save file on here. Would I just copy the save out the save folder? I was able to continue the game by fast forwarding through the repeated scene. I did not have the fix patch installed when it first occurred so I installed it to see if it made a difference but it didn't.
attach to your post by clicking attach files and then going to saves folder and selecting save and etc.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Solved via pm and part of next fix/version. A very seldom occuring problem and caused by a misunderstanding in my first days making the game. -)

Reactions: AVM666

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BangCityGuy hooookay, was gonna play update after applying fix 1 earlier this week and fix 2 yesterday but game said no way.

here's traceback.

i guess i need fresh install and then apply fix 2.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangCityGuy hooookay, was gonna play update after applying fix 1 earlier this week and fix 2 yesterday but game said no way.

here's traceback.

i guess i need fresh install and then apply fix 2.
No1
"is defined twice, at game/screens1.rpyc:12 and game/scripts/screens1.rpyc:12"
The fixfiles must be in the scripts folder ONLY.
So game/screens1.rpyc is double and needs to be removed.

edit: make sure the newer fixed files are copied in the scripts folder

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, as soon you see the hint "Save the game" your done, but you can play on to see the repeating scenes or to complete sideplots.
I don't want to let the game stop when all stuff is done :)
If I stop at this point instead, I assume I'll just see those scenes later at random times, as long as I'm not in the middle of a specific quest or something. Is that a fair assumption?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes