BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I’m using my old shave and I can’t get the new content or location I only manage to get one new photo shoot for the female characters are living in the house but that’s it
Is it the school girl uniform photo shoot? That you see?
Then you need to use the fix from first post!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
hey someone can help me i got stock on ch2 after i try to help kitty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, you missed somehow to trigger something minor in time. I can't tell more by now.

But I can offer a quick help.
Open Console
SHIFT + O
Type: skipactive = 1
Play on. I used your save file and proceeded without any problem.

A common hint: Always reed the dialogues. They tell you what to do next.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
The only NTR stuff right now is
- Valerie is telling about having an affair at the start of the game
- Tiny Charles is fucking the bitches while MC is hurt (can be seen in the webcam menu)

In the next version in the swingerclub there will happen some NTR stuff.
Thank you.
Me personally wouldn't call tiny Charles content ntr as the mc is not romantically connected with them but rather just a revenge tool. But that's just my take on it.
I look forward to the swinger club update especially the more fetish stuff, Ie the water sports, gangbang ect. Would there be a possibility of some cuckold content at the club, Either where Valerie is fucked by other guys and then mc cleans her after or the MC fucks other women and their partners have to perform clean up duties. There was a touch of this in one of the training events with the gang bitches.
I also loved the photo shoots of Valerie in the Latex outfits and the boots please more of Valerie or other female characters in these kind of clothes, Could possibly have Valerie become a dominatrix at the club as she does come across as very dominant. Just some ideas that I am throwing out there, you chose weather to implement it. You have a great game here either way.
Thank you

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thank you.
Me personally wouldn't call tiny Charles content ntr as the mc is not romantically connected with them but rather just a revenge tool. But that's just my take on it.
I look forward to the swinger club update especially the more fetish stuff, Ie the water sports, gangbang ect. Would there be a possibility of some cuckold content at the club, Either where Valerie is fucked by other guys and then mc cleans her after or the MC fucks other women and their partners have to perform clean up duties. There was a touch of this in one of the training events with the gang bitches.
I also loved the photo shoots of Valerie in the Latex outfits and the boots please more of Valerie or other female characters in these kind of clothes, Could possibly have Valerie become a dominatrix at the club as she does come across as very dominant. Just some ideas that I am throwing out there, you chose weather to implement it. You have a great game here either way.
Thank you
In fact, some of the things you want are in the planning stage and some of them are already rendered.
There is a lot of potential in the swinger club and I plan to add some different scenes here. But it also means a lot of work to do! Finally I have to think of those who want to avoid any kind of NTR and also these players should find content in the swingerclub that they enjoy.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
How many chapters or days are we up to. Im at chapter 4 part
Just wondering how many more days I have to play before I have to wait for the next update. Great game by the way.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How many chapters or days are we up to. Im at chapter 4 part
Just wondering how many more days I have to play before I have to wait for the next update. Great game by the way.
There is really a lot stuff to do until your'e done with this version.
Right now the game is still in chapter 5!
Have fun!

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
In fact, some of the things you want are in the planning stage and some of them are already rendered.
There is a lot of potential in the swinger club and I plan to add some different scenes here. But it also means a lot of work to do! Finally I have to think of those who want to avoid any kind of NTR and also these players should find content in the swingerclub that they enjoy.
Cool, Yeah I understand. Im sure what ever you do will be great.

FacelessMan

Aug 25, 2017
Cool, Yeah I understand. Im sure what ever you do will be great.
And I think so, as well. Things in swinger club update will go more far as things had started in Untold stories, i hope. Is there any place (CG rip etc.) where i could find the swinger club images from BangCity-?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
And I think so, as well. Things in swinger club update will go more far as things had started in Untold stories, i hope. Is there any place (CG rip etc.) where i could find the swinger club images from BangCity-?
I am not sure if there are latest CG-Rips, but the images aren't encoded! You can see the jpgs in the images folder.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
How many times have I got to buy a schoolgirl outfit, order erotic clothes that never arrive, keep asking Bianca about an erotic photoshoot? Even with 0.12_1 fix I'm seeing the same scenes over and over and not progressing any.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How many times have I got to buy a schoolgirl outfit, order erotic clothes that never arrive, keep asking Bianca about an erotic photoshoot? Even with 0.12_1 fix I'm seeing the same scenes over and over and not progressing any.
This all are one-time events of course.
Make sure you have the latest fix 012_1 (That one that containes 2 files)
If this doesnt help, send me your savefile showing that problem, please.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
This all are one-time events of course.
Make sure you have the latest fix 012_1 (That one that containes 2 files)
If this doesnt help, send me your savefile showing that problem, please.
Yes I have the latest version of the fix. Here is my save file

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes I have the latest version of the fix. Here is my save file
Well , it works fine. With your savefile following happened:
At monday the parcel with the sexy dress arrived.
At thuesday after dinner the photo shot at late evening happened.
At thursday I called Bianca and after dinner the photo shot at biancas studio happened.
At saturday at late evening after sex in the living room, val talked about the swinger club.
At sunday after dinner the visit in the swinger club happened.

Don't know why you had repeating scenes. Be sure you unpacked the fix and copied the files to the scripts folder!

Reactions: MC Johnsson

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Well , it works fine. With your savefile following happened:
At monday the parcel with the sexy dress arrived.
At thuesday after dinner the photo shot at late evening happened.
At thursday I called Bianca and after dinner the photo shot at biancas studio happened.
At saturday at late evening after sex in the living room, val talked about the swinger club.
At sunday after dinner the visit in the swinger club happened.

Don't know why you had repeating scenes. Be sure you unpacked the fix and copied the files to the scripts folder!
Thanks for testing that for me. I'm at a loss as to what has happened at my end then. Everything is up to date and in the right place. I'll re download everything again tomorrow and try a new install as well as deleting any saves, except the one I posted, I find buried in my roaming files.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I cant make the phone call at the begining of chapter 5. The phone has the exclamation point but when I touch it does nothing

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes