cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The tag is still there smh :(
sharing is there cuz diane wants sometimes to have 2 dicks at same time.

i wonder will val ever allow mc to fuck her ass since this started cause val wanted mc to stop "being gay".

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
sharing is there cuz diane wants sometimes to have 2 dicks at same time.

i wonder will val ever allow mc to fuck her ass since this started cause val wanted mc to stop "being gay".
when quoting that person I was referring to the harem tag as they said it shouldn't be there because of other "conflicting" stuff

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when quoting that person I was referring to the harem that as they said it shouldn't be there because of other "conflicting" stuff
well diane is just for emptying balls and gangbitches bring money and if mc allows val to be fucked by other guys then not ntr.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Diane isn't MC's girl, she is Roberts girl- So MC doesn't share but Robert does!
I was never talking about Diane anyway, but ok. It seems you have no idea what I'm talking about and I have no idea what you're talking about. Since this is getting nowhere, I guess i'll just leave. I hope you have a great time making your game (y)

cxx
Look.
The person I quoted said that the harem tag should't be there because of sharing/swinging/what ever else conflicting stuff being here. I told them that the tag was still here, as their post was from a long time ago. The dev was explaining why/how the three letter word esque content was here and being optional. I said how I dislike the optional stuff, even if it's not forced on you because that's extra content that you will never touch if you're not into it, hence reducing the amount of things there are and why would you only play half a game, eat half a meal, watch half a tv series/movie etc. etc.
If you don't want to put Diane under the three letter word as she's "not MC's", that's completely fine, but in that case to explain what kinda content is in here, at the very least swinging should be applied

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, so after Day 27 the 'skip time' button disappeared. I can advance time during the day by 'watching TV', but in the evening the only way I've found is to pay $30 to the trailer park girl. That advances time to 'late evening' and the events can then be played out.

Is this an error or is this how it's supposed to be? Because if that's the intended mechanic, it's dumb.

<edit>
Day 29 saw the return of the button. Error confirmed.
</edit>

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Okay, so after Day 27 the 'skip time' button disappeared. I can advance time during the day by 'watching TV', but in the evening the only way I've found is to pay $30 to the trailer park girl. That advances time to 'late evening' and the events can then be played out.

Is this an error or is this how it's supposed to be? Because if that's the intended mechanic, it's dumb.

<edit>
Day 29 saw the return of the button. Error confirmed.
</edit>
Um, if you send me a savefile from that moment i will look at it tomorrow.
Notice: If the Button dissapears, there is a reason for it! THen you are supposd to do something special. So read the dialoges and the hints given/shown in the game! BangCity is not meant to fast skip all dialogues!

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
A couple of questions as an ntr disliked (not hater) it's like pineapple pizza for me if it's there then I'll eat some but I'm not going to go out of my way to get it. 1. saw the about the ntr switch now does it actually end ntr content or does it still happen but it just doesn't show it? because I forgot what game had a switch like that and the ntr still happened you just didn't see it but that annoyed the hell out of me. 2. if just doesn't show it, is it avoidable? I've been seeing some posts about it being avoidable but still having iffy content.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
A couple of questions as an ntr disliked (not hater) it's like pineapple pizza for me if it's there then I'll eat some but I'm not going to go out of my way to get it. 1. saw the about the ntr switch now does it actually end ntr content or does it still happen but it just doesn't show it? because I forgot what game had a switch like that and the ntr still happened you just didn't see it but that annoyed the hell out of me. 2. if just doesn't show it, is it avoidable? I've been seeing some posts about it being avoidable but still having iffy content.
When the NTR stuff is deactivated, the story will be changed and there are some alternative scenes if needed!
At the swinger club there will be no sharing if you diabled NTR. Then there are only 2somes between Val and MC and some scenes when they are watching others while sex or watching some girls at the dancing pole!
I always try to create enough content to entertain even those who don't want to watch NTR!

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
When the NTR stuff is deactivated, the story will be changed and there are some alternative scenes if needed!
At the swinger club there will be no sharing if you diabled NTR. Then there are only 2somes between Val and MC and some scenes when they are watching others while sex or watching some girls at the dancing pole!
I always try to create enough content to entertain even those who don't want to watch NTR!
I know some people consider sharing ntr and others don't, I'm 50/50 on it since it depends but I saw something about sharing Diane who is someone else girlfriend (not the mc). If I have ntr off will scenes with her turn off as well? or since she's not the mc's girlfriend her scenes will stay?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I know some people consider sharing ntr and others don't, I'm 50/50 on it since it depends but I saw something about sharing Diane who is someone else girlfriend (not the mc). If I have ntr off will scenes with her turn off as well? or since she's not the mc's girlfriend her scenes will stay?
Yes, the NTR options are only concerning Valerie and the gang bitches!

When you start the game you can make your settings:

title_rework_NTR.jpg

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Yes, the NTR options are only concerning Valerie and the gang bitches!

When you start the game you can make your settings:

View attachment 1573486
Thanks for the replies haha but just one more question and that's the incest I see the link in the OP so like every game that has a patch like that I assume that it's supposed to be there from the start. But, from that first sentence in the pic, it seems like it's only there for the kink and wasn't the main intent from the story since that wouldn't make sense from that pov.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for the replies haha but just one more question and that's the incest I see the link in the OP so like every game that has a patch like that I assume that it's supposed to be there from the start. But, from that first sentence in the pic, it seems like it's only there for the kink and wasn't the main intent from the story since that wouldn't make sense from that pov.
That's not my patch.
But i know there are guys saying the game does not need the patch, others say the story fits very well for using it.
But don't ask me more about it, i don't give support for the patch even if I have learned that there are people who enjoy patching games and i can't prevent it,even if i would try to.
:) ;)

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
That's not my patch.
But i know there are guys saying the game does not need the patch, others say the story fits very well for using it.
But don't ask me more about it, i don't give support for the patch even if I have learned that there are people who enjoy patching games and i can't prevent it,even if i would try to.
:) ;)
I forgot the dumb dumb rules... just send it in morse code in a private message so Patreon knows THAT THIS IS NOT WHAT THE DEV THINKS AT ALL AND THEY NEVER INTENDED FOR IT... easy peasy.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I forgot the dumb dumb rules... just send it in morse code in a private message so Patreon knows THAT THIS IS NOT WHAT THE DEV THINKS AT ALL AND THEY NEVER INTENDED FOR IT... easy peasy.
That's it! :)
And i am very happy there aren't any other patches like making MC the gay boyfriend of Dwayne!

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes