BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
One more thing I would like to ask... I have to do something special in order to complete the optional missions (i didn't find something that will help... until day 33 so far)?
You cant do this as long you are hurt! This is something that happens at work.

Reactions: oktabitt

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is there going to be an update soon? or should I just play it now? I finally caught up on the backlog of games I had to play and this one is next. but, I don't want to download it and then an update happens tomorrow or something like that and be a minor annoyance.
Update is planed for end of january

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, sure ... I guess for the most people it is a US east coast metropole.
I didn't want to use a real city name because it would limit my freedom for some scenes.

It is "Bay City" aka BangCity ;)
Well, it seems like any big U.S. city, TBH. I live in the U.S., and I've been to a lot of large cities (originally from Seattle myself). This type of organized crime and accessibility to drugs/weapons is, sadly, relatively common in big cities. I would imagine you could find something similar in other countries, but it definitely feels American-based.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well, it seems like any big U.S. city, TBH. I live in the U.S., and I've been to a lot of large cities (originally from Seattle myself). This type of organized crime and accessibility to drugs/weapons is, sadly, relatively common in big cities. I would imagine you could find something similar in other countries, but it definitely feels American-based.
Of course. The yery most exisiting 3D Models are based on american archetypes. If i would try to make a game located somewhere else, it would be difficult to find enough matching 3D assets for a larger game. ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Of course. The yery most exisiting 3D Models are based on american archetypes. If i would try to make a game located somewhere else, it would be difficult to find enough matching 3D assets for a larger game. ;)
well elves, orcs, demons, zombies, ............ have quite plenty of assets.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well she looks like she is happy.
Yeah, you'll notice that when playing. For the first few weeks she's hates the idea. Then, she's merely annoyed by it. Now, you'll see here and there (except when it's time to punish her) that she's got a look of enjoyment on her face during the sex. Little by little, she's accepting and even liking sex with the MC.

Reactions: rgnar62

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
That is in Zoe. That is actually the leader of his gang bitches that he’s it looks like he’s doing in a what appears to be a renovated living room.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes