Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys!
Someone could send a save before the swinger club and Bianca photos scene?
New scenes do not work, it's all one a big loop (schoolgirl outfit, talk with Bianca, broken car).
Thanks!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys!
New scenes do not work, it's all one a big loop (schoolgirl outfit, talk with Bianca, broken car).
Thanks!

This is a fix that will solve the problem with the looping scenes.
Unpack it and copy the files to BangCity012\game\scripts\

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoolyday and sanmal

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
This is a fix that will solve the problem with the looping scenes.
Unpack it and copy the files to BangCity012\game\scripts\fix_0.12_1\
Thank you!
I tried the older version (ix_0.12_1), unfortunately it didn't work. I will try this too.

Edit: with this fix I can't go to the photo studio anymore and I can't photograph Valerie anymore.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thank you!
I tried the older version (ix_0.12_1), unfortunately it didn't work. I will try this too.

Edit: with this fix I can't go to the photo studio anymore and I can't photograph Valerie anymore.
The photoshots are onetime events. If the swingerclub visit is done, all stuff for this version is done.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
The photoshots are onetime events. If the swingerclub visit is done, all stuff for this version is done.
I haven't gotten there yet. I copied this fix and these new scenes don't come, or these scenes aren’t in version 0.12:
- 2 hot photo shots in at home
- 1 very hot photo shot at Biancas photo studio
-swinger club?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I haven't gotten there yet. I copied this fix and these new scenes don't come, or these scenes aren’t in version 0.12:
- 2 hot photo shots in at home
- 1 very hot photo shot at Biancas photo studio
-swinger club?
They are!
I will have a look at this.
Can you please send my your savefile?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys!
Thanks!
same otyi who posted saves for indecent desire?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A solid update as always. Valerie is getting so keen on intimacy — the "warning" the MC got from her husband's journals is proving to be true. Once you break the dam, the flood waters flow.

Thanks also for including references to other games. I find new games often through this type of thing.

Reactions: rgnar62

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
There is actual a scene where valerie caught him to jerk with the toilet paper and the vacum cleaner or is just a mention only? I didn't saw these scenes... Knows anyone why?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
There is actual a scene where valerie caught him to jerk with the toilet paper and the vacum cleaner or is just a mention only? I didn't saw these scenes... Knows anyone why?
Not the toilett pater, but the toilet bowl :) This happens after MC meets linda in the alley. This cant be missed afaik.

The Vacuum-cleaner scene happens when you choose the maninupaltion path and not "be nice" as far as i remember.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Not the toilett pater, but the toilet bowl :) This happens after MC meets linda in the alley. This cant be missed afaik.

The Vacuum-cleaner scene happens when you choose the maninupaltion path and not "be nice" as far as i remember.
Thanks for the reply.... Never show me an option about to choose the "maninupaltion path" or No... I didn't have insert the patch.. Now I insert the "1601087_fix_0.12_3"... Now I have to start the game from the begining in order to show me that option or I can load the scene before the option of the "the maninupaltion path"? (I don't what is the day that the option "the maninupaltion path" is showned...?)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for the reply.... Never show me an option about to choose the "maninupaltion path" or No... I didn't have insert the patch.. Now I insert the "1601087_fix_0.12_3"... Now I have to start the game from the begining in order to show me that option or I can load the scene before the option of the "the maninupaltion path"? (I don't what is the day that the option "the maninupaltion path" is showned...?)
Just keep playing, or use an older save game, it doesn't matter.
The patch is only for content from chapter 5. The scenes you mentioned are in chapter 2.
The choice between "manipluation" or "to be nice" happens in chapter 2!
But that doesn't make a very big difference. Then you have only 2 or 3 scenes more!

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
One more thing I would like to ask... I have to do something special in order to complete the optional missions (i didn't find something that will help... until day 33 so far)?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes