Sami

Jun 12, 2017
At first:
Is MC hurt (Arms in casts?)
Is Valerie already giving first aid to MC? (Handjobs / blowjobs?)

If no:
Maybe you did not install the fix correctly. The fix 012a.03 must be unpacked and the files must be copied into the /scripts folder and replace the old files.
Do this and Start a new game

If yes:

Please send me your savefile so I can look at this issue closer.
Plus try this
open concole
(CTRL + O)
type
time = 7
play on, if you reach chapter3 arround day 35 (Sunday) everything is okay
Yes, Valerie has given him handjobs and bj's.

I got through to next day via console command, but there's still no Skip Time button. A dumb question.. how can I send this save file to you? Just attack files on this post, or through direct message?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It helped me to get to next day, but there's still no Skip Time button. A dumb question.. how can I send this save file to you? Just attack files on this post, or through direct message?
As you like it.
I guess you missed something important, maybe you did not check her office.
That's why i asked if you used the patch correctly.
I will see this when i check your save.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you are done with this version you will see this in the home screen:
well mine is that except gang house was supposed to be finished 2 days ago.

some loop again, got visit with linda on dwayne 2nd time.

well ganghouse was finished week after it was supposed to.

no biggie but attached save.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
foxy place and 3-some there
No idea what a foxy place is :)
But sounds like you did all stuff. Just check the todo list in house screen.
The swingersclub will show repeating events when all available stugg according to your settings is done. Final scenes for the story are: Sex in Basement after the VW Beetle is repaired and end of renovation of the gang living room.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well mine is that except gang house was supposed to be finished 2 days ago.

some loop again, got visit with linda on dwayne 2nd time.

well ganghouse was finished week after it was supposed to.

no biggie but attached save.
That is known and fixed by last patch. But that has no other on other stuff. Unless spending some money!

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I also got stuck in a loop after refurbishing the gangs living room after installing the 3rd patch. No sooner than having done Linda in the living room I then have to visit Dwayne to get someone to redo the living room again. Also never got to have 3some with Linda and Dwayne. Ended up deleting game because of the loop scenario and will wait for a few future updates and start again.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I also got stuck in a loop after refurbishing the gangs living room after installing the 3rd patch. No sooner than having done Linda in the living room I then have to visit Dwayne to get someone to redo the living room again. Also never got to have 3some with Linda and Dwayne. Ended up deleting game because of the loop scenario and will wait for a few future updates and start again.
You dont need to start again at all. The saves are also stored in /App-Data
That loop should be have fixed with path 03. I will test that again anyway.
That loop isnt a real problem. It doesnt have any effect on other stuff, because the gang hideout plot is seperated from the rest of the game. The threesome with dwayne and Linda cant happen if you disabled the gang NTR option. If you did, that scene is skipped and the end of renovationj the living room will happen on monday also.

Reactions: MC Johnsson

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
You dont need to start again at all. The saves are also stored in /App-Data
That loop should be have fixed with path 03. I will test that again anyway.
That loop isnt a real problem. It doesnt have any effect on other stuff, because the gang hideout plot is seperated from the rest of the game. The threesome with dwayne and Linda cant happen if you disabled the gang NTR option. If you did, that scene is skipped and the end of renovationj the living room will happen on monday also.
NTR option was on. I had the loop scenario in the previous update, something to do with a photoshoot, or something like that. Only way I got it to work was by deleting the persistent file from /App-Data. It's no big deal for me. I enjoy the game and don't mind waiting until the next update and starting again. And thanks for such a prompt reply. Shame other Devs can't be as responsive as yourself. Just keep the updates coming ;)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
NTR option was on. I had the loop scenario in the previous update, something to do with a photoshoot, or something like that. Only way I got it to work was by deleting the persistent file from /App-Data. It's no big deal for me. I enjoy the game and don't mind waiting until the next update and starting again. And thanks for such a prompt reply. Shame other Devs can't be as responsive as yourself. Just keep the updates coming ;)
dont worry, next updates will come if no zombie apocalypse happens!
BTW: There is a savefile in first post to start from chapter5!

Reactions: MC Johnsson

TheFlash03

Sep 5, 2021
So I started playing this game recently, I'm still in Chapter 1 but I can't continue because I can't check Kate's channel, I click on the PC and it only says "This is my PC" and I can't do anything

Can anyone help me?

Thedendelion

Dec 3, 2020
Okay can anyone help me with this been looping this part non stop. see the mission i can't seem to ptogress with valerie. can;t seem to start the gang quest, and can't even use the pc for the side quest. so yeah been stuck in a loop. HELP ME PLEASE !!!

loop.png

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So I started playing this game recently, I'm still in Chapter 1 but I can't continue because I can't check Kate's channel, I click on the PC and it only says "This is my PC" and I can't do anything

Can anyone help me?
You need to use the latest fix 012a-03 which is linked in first post:

Unpack the archive and copy the files into the folder
BangCity 012a\game\scripts\
You have to restart the game and don't use old saves!

Reactions: TheFlash03
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes