BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I meant for Diane or Hana. That way she can be dp without ntr. Just asking. Lol
Uhm, i am not sure if some NTR hater wouldn't call this NTR .... :p
There are so many sex games our heroes can play ... Well, we will see if there will happen some strapon action.
I put this on my to-do list. Making this is not a big effort ...

Pintios

Aug 24, 2021
idk...i still cant visit kate channel on pc...i have fix in script folder, started new game but still showing: This is my pc...heeelp

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
idk...i still cant visit kate channel on pc...i have fix in script folder, started new game but still showing: This is my pc...heeelp
That fix 012a-03 is an archive. Open this archive, the files inside must be copied to BangCity 012a\game\scripts\ and not in a subfolder. The older files must be replaced!
Then it will work. Its very important to start a new game, because that bug is still having effect in your savegame!

Pintios

Aug 24, 2021
That fix 012a-03 is an archive. Open this archive, the files inside must be copied to BangCity 012a\game\scripts\ and not in a subfolder. The older files must be replaced!
Then it will work. Its very important to start a new game, because that bug is still having effect in your savegame!
I delete whole game and extract it again..files inside i copied into scripts (not any subfolder) and started new game...still not working

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Reactions: Pintios

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I delete whole game and extract it again..files inside i copied into scripts (not any subfolder) and started new game...still not working
I checked your save by using BangCity 012.a and fix 012a-03.It still shows the problem with the wrong progress. You missed scenes at home and at the gang hideout.I also startet a new game and played it to the moment of your savefile and it works very well.
So it can only have the following reasons:
You either didn't copy the fix patch correctly into the folder, or you didn't start a new game! You really have to restart the game and not use a savefile: Main Menu ->Start!

To be sure if the fix files are copied correctly, go to your scripts folder, sort the files by date, and compare with this screenshot. The newest 5 files are the ones on the fix archive!

EDIT: IF screens1.rpcy shows todays date this is okay! Its generated fresh by your game.

2022-02-10_12h47_46.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pintios

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12a + IC
Size 646 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I went up to day 31 thinking this game is awfully fucking grindy innit? And then realised that not being able to click on the pc or not being able to go to the kitchen isn't a feature. It's a glitch. Fml

I do hope that you update the game with the fix when you have time. And thanks for the awesome android ports in general. Cheers!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I went up to day 31 thinking this game is awfully fucking grindy innit? And then realised that not being able to click on the pc or not being able to go to the kitchen isn't a feature. It's a glitch. Fml

I do hope that you update the game with the fix when you have time. And thanks for the awesome android ports in general. Cheers!
I'll check it out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
grindy how?
It's because the inofficial android port is not made with the latest fix-patch.
I didn't want android users to have this problem, but I added a bad bug to my last update that I had to solve with a fixpatch.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes