BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
how longe is Mom going to be pissed off? it's been almost a month.
Uhm, that can't be.
After she came to the basement at night, it takes a few day until she speeks with you again while dinner.
Did you left the house when she was waiting for you?
Maybe you left the home to work in the tireshop.

It should be already fixed with patch 012a-03 with preventing the player from leaving home that moment.

For now:
Go home, at afternoon:

Open Console
CTRL + O
type valcd = 4
play on
Now Valerie is in kitchen and ready to talk to you.

Reactions: Reaver

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The bug doesn't let you click on stuff so you can't progress through the story. You just progress through the days doing the same shit over and over again. I thought I was stupid at first (I am, on an unrelated note). Then I looked through the thread and found out about the bug that doesn't let you click on the kitchen in the gang hide out and the computer in your room.
Its because the inofficial android port isn't updated with my patch 012a-03

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Its because the inofficial android port isn't updated with my patch 012a-03
Yes I understand dude not blaming you don't worry. I love your game. English is obviously not your 1st language but still the writing is great. I am very much looking forward to playing the rest of the game to see what you've done with the plot and the characters.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I went up to day 31 thinking this game is awfully fucking grindy innit? And then realised that not being able to click on the pc or not being able to go to the kitchen isn't a feature. It's a glitch. Fml

I do hope that you update the game with the fix when you have time. And thanks for the awesome android ports in general. Cheers!
I'm not seeing what you see. I can click on the Kitchen and I can click on the PC

1644699380824.png 1644699429550.png
1644699464376.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Yes I understand dude not blaming you don't worry. I love your game. English is obviously not your 1st language but still the writing is great. I am very much looking forward to playing the rest of the game to see what you've done with the plot and the characters.
You have two options. One I am uploading a new version that has the 03 fix.

Option 2 you can open the .rar file and extract the patch files into this directory on your phone:

Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.bangcity/game

Then start the game and it will suck in the patch.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Option 2 you can open the .rar file and extract the patch files into this directory on your phone:

Wow, that works? Nice to know!
I will add this hint to my prepared support-texts :love:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

If you could upload the patched version that would be great obviously otherwise I could do it now that you've told me how to. You can add the hint to the op but everyone would probably still ask you about it tho.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
are you going to continue the tradition of a funny over the top scene in the upcoming updates. I really did love the last one in this update

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Does someone have a walktrhough for the lattest version? I can't do the quest with Linda at Day 2
There is no walkthrough and you dont need it!

You need to use the latest fix 012a-03 which is linked in first post:

Unpack the archive and copy the files into the folder
BangCity 012a\game\scripts\
You have to restart the game and don't use old saves!

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I found a bug: If you pay Dawyne for the hit on Tiny Charles and have afterwards less than 2000$(I belive) the mc goes to the bank. If you have no more money to withdraw though luck you are stuck in an infinte loop

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes