BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Okay can anyone help me with this been looping this part non stop. see the mission i can't seem to ptogress with valerie. can;t seem to start the gang quest, and can't even use the pc for the side quest. so yeah been stuck in a loop. HELP ME PLEASE !!!

View attachment 1637478
You need to use the latest fix 012a-03 which is linked in first post:

Unpack the archive and copy the files into the folder
BangCity 012a\game\scripts\
You have to restart the game and don't use old saves!

Reactions: sperez0410

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they have sexed nearly every other places in house so why not on top of stove. office and rented rooms are also unsexed and car and garage.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well they have sexed nearly every other places in house so why not on top of stove. office and rented rooms are also unsexed and car and garage.
Well, you don't know what else will happen! ;) The next version will be fun!

Sex in the car is not possible, although sex in a VW Beetle is possible in real life. There is roomy enough, but unfortunately I can not fold down the seats in the 3D model I chose.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, you don't know what else will happen! ;) The next version will be fun!

Sex in the car is not possible, although sex in a VW Beetle is possible in real life. There is roomy enough, but unfortunately I can not fold down the seats in the 3D model I chose.
well on top of frontside of car.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
bauchnabel Found a couple sentence that might need editing.
Not sure how you did it, if you just replace every Valerie instances in the game by Mom, or if it's done line by line(like edit line8249=".... ..."). Anyways here are some inconsistency in the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bauchnabel

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
bauchnabel Found a couple sentence that might need editing.
Not sure how you did it, if you just replace every Valerie instances in the game by Mom, or if it's done line by line(like edit line8249=".... ..."). Anyways here are some inconsistency in the story.
ah okay. I will look at it and add this lines to the patch.
i am not sure if i can replace the messages in the todo list. i don't want to destroy the gamescript.
thanks for the info

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
how do you get out of the loop in android
I'm not sure if the guys that make android ports are making new versions after a fix is released.
Unfortunately I have no idea about these Android ports and can't offer a patch for andoid.

Btw: What loop are you talking about? If it is the renovation part .... it doesnt matter. You have reached the end of the latest content. Just save here and play on with next version.

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure if the guys that make android ports are making new versions after a fix is released.
Unfortunately I have no idea about these Android ports and can't offer a patch for andoid.

Btw: What loop are you talking about? If it is the renovation part .... it doesnt matter. You have reached the end of the latest content. Just save here and play on with next version.
can't start gang hangout nor access computer for kats page.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes