cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she is older than mc so eventually she can tell mc to find some1 with his age.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It is supposed to be so, that man instinctively seeks people who are very similar to himself, that is a narcissistic instinct. The greatest similarity is of course found in the relatives. But there is another instinct that prevents incest, namely the one that prevents you from reproducing in your own pack or in your own family.
If now the relatives grow up separately from each other, this group-relatedness falls away and the genetic narcissism can gain the upper hand.

I can't buy your theory about narcissism. Narcissism is not genetic, it's a mental illness created by extreme low self esteem, anxiety and other mental health factors into it such as very high levels of stress and sometimes depression. I have spoken to a number of psychiatrists and psychologists over the years. They told me that Narcissism is a self brought on illness it's not something that can be passed on down a family line or skip a few generations and be inflicted with it.

It sounds to me like your trying to refer or are referring to Love as Narcissism, when it most certainly is not. Just accept that people fall in love, not because they are very similar to each other, but because they genuinely do love each other. Opposites attract. Why do people fall in love? Why does it even matter? As long as they are happy and blissful and care deeply about one another that's all that matters.

I have never heard of anyone ever being in an incestuous relationship at any point in my life, but I know it happens and it's a lot more common than people will let on about.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I was nearly at the end, 2 more events to finish, went to the couples at the bar and chose to do the BDSM event and got this error, any help would be great, Ty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is it, once the BDSM option is clicked it always leads to the error.
View attachment 3143251

I have used your savefile and tested all options. It works fine.

Your report shows that the file _013c_sc_bdsm.rpyc is missing.

I have used your savefile with the official version 013f and with my version 013g and tested all options. It works fine.
Please check which version you are using and reinstall the game if necessary. Make sure that the file "_013c_sc_bdsm.rpyc " is in the /scripts directory.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018

I have used your savefile with the official version 013f and with my version 013g and tested all options. It works fine.
Please check which version you are using and reinstall the game if necessary. Make sure that the file "_013c_sc_bdsm.rpyc " is in the /scripts directory.
I check and _013c_sc_bdsm.rpyc is present, I am using version 13f, I will do a fresh install and let You know if it works, Ty.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018

I did a fresh install and it worked perfectly, Thanks for your help.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hi guys... playing 13f and unable to trigger the orgy or MMMF because I need to establish more dominance but tried everything and still doesn't help. Any way to enable it? Thanks

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes