BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
Did anyone else get really excited for this game due to the gang aspect? And the women you control of course! Now it feels like that element is being disregarded and the updates are mainly around the woman he lives with.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Did anyone else get really excited for this game due to the gang aspect? And the women you control of course! Now it feels like that element is being disregarded and the updates are mainly around the woman he lives with.
You're right, but I've been working on this game for a few years now, and I finally want to finish it.
I still have a lot of ideas, but in the end they are irrelevant. I have fulfilled a few user requests and now the next update will introduce the final chapter.
The last chapter will focus on the fight against Jackson. The gangbitches won't play a role here either (maybe there will be a small involvement of one of the bitches).
After the game is finished, I think it's possible that I will occasionally find time to create addons for Bang-City in addition to working on my new game, in which sideplots that have been neglected will be continued.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it should actually be other way around, mc decorates val tree and gang bitches.

Tr4visT

Aug 27, 2019
Due to societal taboos you will rarely if ever, hear of these relationships however they do exist. The thing to keep in mind is that these relationships are not always sexual. An Incestous relationship can be defined as a deeper love for someone with in relation to a person, improperly intimate or interconnected. But who defines these limitations on what is "acceptable"? And if we are going to create limitations than why are they limited to living things?

A thought I pondered for a little while was, would boys be better mates for women if their Mothers taught them how to be loving/caring/intimate towards a potential mate instead of them trying to figure it out or let society/internet educate them on how everyone else is doing it? Would Daughters be better off if thier Fathers taught them how they should be treated, what to look for and what they like and dislike in potential mate? I don't know, but regardless of your opinion there is a point there.

Reactions: Werner von Hass
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes