estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13f + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.30 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: PT

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
you can cut ntr off when you start game.
Dude I played the game and
Ntr in the game is not avoidable at all
In start whatever you choice ntr will happen
It will be just not Shawn
Gina was getting fucked by the other gang when when ntr turn off

If someone ask same question in the future then give the honest answer I wasted my time and data on the game
Never going to touch this shit again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude I played the game and
Ntr in the game is not avoidable at all
In start whatever you choice ntr will happen
It will be just not Shawn
Gina was getting fucked by the other gang when when ntr turn off

If someone ask same question in the future then give the honest answer I wasted my time and data on the game
Never going to touch this shit again
Love Interest NTR is cut off, ganggirls aren't lis nor is diana nor are women on car repair shop nor any1 else than val. sharing (m+f or f+f) is up to player's decision.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Still can't get the new gangbang scene maledom is 30point higher than femdom and she still refuses to do it
It's not about the number of points, but about the ratio between femdom and maledom.

Only when the ratio is greater than 1.4 can MC persuade Valerie to take part in the new group sex event and only with a ratio of 1.7 can you persuade Valerie to getting fucked in all 3 holes at the same time.
I have set this up so that you don't have to farm points, but that it depends solely on how you act towards Valerie.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BangCityGuy found odd bug, after django came back from gangbitches he was able to fuck val 3 times in row (3 diff. scenes).

edit: that's .13e bug (apparently gofile hadn't been updated with fb when i dl'd update) and happened few times later too.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangCityGuy found odd bug, after django came back from gangbitches he was able to fuck val 3 times in row (3 diff. scenes).

edit: that's .13e bug (apparently gofile hadn't been updated with fb when i dl'd update) and happened few times later too.
Can you please tell me more about it?
I have just tested this and have not been able to detect this behavior.
However:
It is theoretically possible that you come home in the late evening and then have sex with Valerie in the living room, then you can fuck her again in the bedroom and under certain conditions she may even come down to the basement at night to fuck again!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you please tell me more about it?
same on f too, visit on gangbitches (money and punish or just punishing) and after that going back to home and multiple scenes with val (she's using toy to satisfy herself on her bedroom) until she finally closes her door (funny thing that after 1 round she rejected anal sex but even then accepted it on pussy to ass sex).

kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
Hello,anybody have save file with enable group mmmf in club? I dont know how set male points in gamefolder or where it goes,so I will be grateful to this kind man(or woman)

Reactions: pekkiep
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes