Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ValerieEEEEEE! babe ... candy corn batter with milky honey dipped folds and sweet baby bum bosoms!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Baby face to rule her world!

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
If I go to Valeries Bedroom at night, I am asked "Shall I risk a look?"
If she's masturbating, I am asked, if I should watch her longer.
No matter what I answer (Yes! or No) she remarks me and her mood is going down!
Is it a bug????

Reactions: Rickster82

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If I go to Valeries Bedroom at night, I am asked "Shall I risk a look?"
If she's masturbating, I am asked, if I should watch her longer.
No matter what I answer (Yes! or No) she remarks me and her mood is going down!
Is it a bug????
No. She does not like it to be watched while her private hour.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
this game start wass good i dont know buged or but 38 day and nothing new
wake up drink cafe go work then back talk mom and then hee go shower i go girls are there icon but click the icon nothing hapen told girls out go home slep then start new day and start same shit (sorry my english)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
this game start wass good i dont know buged or but 38 day and nothing new
wake up drink cafe go work then back talk mom and then hee go shower i go girls are there icon but click the icon nothing hapen told girls out go home slep then start new day and start same shit (sorry my english)
How about reading that WT, if you miss something ????????

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I just started playing this but I see the logic here clearly. I believe it was the 2nd day Valerie tried giving me advice about trying to change my ways and I got a choice to try and stop using vulgar language but on day 8 she asks me about her sleeping around I answered no you should find someone to love she gets all sad and uncomfortable. But if I tell her have fun she gets all happy. I mean that sound logic at it's best if your trying to help me better myself and I agree but when I try to help you better yourself it upsets you not sure if I made the correct choice or it even matters well what I really want to know is Valerie an LI or just another Bang Victim because there is a harem tag but controlling those girls and forcing them to do what you want out of fear I'm no guiness but I can't figure out how this is control harem this is blackmailing, cult or at best prostitution but this in no way shape or form would this be considered a harem and especially not with some used up trailer park trash whores. I'm a bit confused here can someone shut me up if I'm just talking out my ass here.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just replayed the game from start to end v0.06. All stuff workes if walkthrough is used. This is not satisfying for me, but until I installed an ingame guide (will take a while) i will offer you a savegame archive for every day! So you can see all content if you missed scenes and some of the reported errors occur. It is linked in the first post.
I did the same and while the grind isn't the worst I have seen (that honor goes to Foot of the Mountain) I still felt the grind within this game. Lucky for me I was able to make it through the game, and to be honest since I liked what I saw I will wait for the next update.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
in walkthrough says at noon to call boozie , my question is how the phone is only shown when mc gets a text so how is a call made anybody any ideas ?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
in walkthrough says at noon to call boozie , my question is how the phone is only shown when mc gets a text so how is a call made anybody any ideas ?
The phone doesn't show because you messed up somewhere on the walkthrough I did the same thing in the beginning the 1st time I needed to use the phone it never appeared but when I looked at walkthrough I realized I didn't talk to Valerie in the living room in the late evening after I came from gang hideout 2 days in a row, so I started a new game and made sure I followed walkthrough exactly how it is and then the phone icon appeared at the bottom right where the map button is.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I did the same and while the grind isn't the worst I have seen (that honor goes to Foot of the Mountain) I still felt the grind within this game. Lucky for me I was able to make it through the game, and to be honest since I liked what I saw I will wait for the next update.
I was under the impression that when something is grindy that means repeating the same thing over and over, your not repeating anything so far if you follow the walkthrough everyday brings a new adventure wether it be content, renders or dialogue or all but things change. To compare it to Foot of the Mountain is an outrage.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Just learned there are some trouble with events from earlier versions . In last version all worked. Maybe ... for sure ... I messed something up :) Right now i am replaying the game according to the walkthrough and check it all again. A good opportunity to prepare daily savefiles for a savegame archive. When all is done i will provide a patch.
I have a question why doesn't this have an NTR tag because from jumpstreet I'm getting NTR'd the fuq out with Valerie you have game posted with a Harem tag but I'm a bit confused on how is this considered a Harem unless you plan on introducing some new girls, I ask because I would consider a harem to be like something Jews or Muslims do not with crackwhores that's fucking Tom, Dick and Harry. I appreciate you putting a bit of realism into it but I'm not seeing a lot of anyone considering his flock of Hoes/PROS a harem. I mean would you consider some bitches your pimping or have been pimped out by others a harem. I'm not hating far from it I love this game just that harem tag unless you plan to introduce a new flock of women should not be there and Valerie can't even be included in this because a woman that qualifies as a harem candidate shouldn't be this open, I'm no cuck or a simp this totally made me dislike her. I don't know many women that goes around telling a Male friend how she just got plowed the previous night friend, fuq friend or LI 99% wouldn't do it and same goes for a guy he wouldn't go announcing that to a chick because if he ever had plans on trying to Bang her the chances would probably drop considerably, I'm just saying. Yeah so now I can't look at her as nothing more than another BangCity Bitch were I'm from we dont luv them Hoes. Yes she's a hoe for announcing to me what she goes to do I already know what your doing detailing it to me is just a slap in the face letting me know she has no interest or respect for me so why would I not follow suite. Growing up any bitch who ever showed a hint of lower her inhibitions in a vulgar became prey for me and my boyz but lowering your inhibitions in a subtle way is a totally different thing something I can respect. Now there are times I can respect a bitch those we leave the title of a real bitch for they are go getters money makers without having to use their body and those are rare. But I did read in the updates button you would remove that but the damage is done some of us aren't cucks or NTR lovers. Theres a reason in Becoming a Rockstar someone made that mod to remove that BJ scene with the Dad. I get the realism trust me I do but the details was not needed. Also I normally don't like these type of games blackmailing and forcing someone to do things it's not appealing to me I need a woman with a brain that normally doesn't do everything I say or ask if I wanted a pet I'd buy one but these is not it this is revenge for making MC suffer and I could roll with it a bit I'm just hoping atleast at a point the MC realizes what he's doing and tone in down a bit at the end of the day I'm still a human I just wanted some revenge and teach them a lesson for a thise years of making me suffer not become worse than what they are.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have a question why doesn't this have an NTR tag because from jumpstreet I'm getting NTR'd the fuq out with Valerie you have game posted with a Harem tag but I'm a bit confused on how is this considered a Harem unless you plan on introducing some new girls, I ask because I would consider a harem to be like something Jews or Muslims do not with crackwhores that's fucking Tom, Dick and Harry. I appreciate you putting a bit of realism into it but I'm not seeing a lot of anyone considering his flock of Hoes/PROS a harem. I mean would you consider some bitches your pimping or have been pimped out by others a harem. I'm not hating far from it I love this game just that harem tag unless you plan to introduce a new flock of women should not be there and Valerie can't even be included in this because a woman that qualifies as a harem candidate shouldn't be this open, I'm no cuck or a simp this totally made me dislike her. I don't know many women that goes around telling a Male friend how she just got plowed the previous night friend, fuq friend or LI 99% wouldn't do it and same goes for a guy he wouldn't go announcing that to a chick because if he ever had plans on trying to Bang her the chances would probably drop considerably, I'm just saying. Yeah so now I can't look at her as nothing more than another BangCity Bitch were I'm from we dont luv them Hoes. Yes she's a hoe for announcing to me what she goes to do I already know what your doing detailing it to me is just a slap in the face letting me know she has no interest or respect for me so why would I not follow suite. Growing up any bitch who ever showed a hint of lower her inhibitions in a vulgar became prey for me and my boyz but lowering your inhibitions in a subtle way is a totally different thing something I can respect. Now there are times I can respect a bitch those we leave the title of a real bitch for they are go getters money makers without having to use their body and those are rare. But I did read in the updates button you would remove that but the damage is done some of us aren't cucks or NTR lovers. Theres a reason in Becoming a Rockstar someone made that mod to remove that BJ scene with the Dad. I get the realism trust me I do but the details was not needed. Also I normally don't like these type of games blackmailing and forcing someone to do things it's not appealing to me I need a woman with a brain that normally doesn't do everything I say or ask if I wanted a pet I'd buy one but these is not it this is revenge for making MC suffer and I could roll with it a bit I'm just hoping atleast at a point the MC realizes what he's doing and tone in down a bit at the end of the day I'm still a human I just wanted some revenge and teach them a lesson for a thise years of making me suffer not become worse than what they are.
That was a bit much and hard to read now. But I hope I have most of it. Whether it is a classical harem or not... MC has a bunch of sluts who are at his service ... it is certainly not a "romantic harem" :)
Btw: In Valeries house are rented rooms. The residents are abroad right now, but they will returm some day ... Maybe thats the harem you are waiting for :)

Babyface is full of hate, not only because he was beaten up, but also because something else happened. But that will be told later on.
That's why he is unscrupulous about the gang.

So far only one person asked me who Maria is. She was already mentioned in the intro ... this story line will be continued in the next updates.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes