BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
... how many months required to redesign this game, Dev ?
Months? No way :)
I don't have to do everything from scratch.
The main thing I have to do is to change the navigation and make sure that you have less chance to miss the triggers.
I started at day1 and I'm already at the content of version 006.

Last edited:

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
Do not know the excact day, but from around day 20 I go to visit the gang, go to the kitchen and I get the message..
Not now, I have someting else to do
What am I missing or what do I do wrong.
Thnx for your teply

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Do not know the excact day, but from around day 20 I go to visit the gang, go to the kitchen and I get the message..
Not now, I have someting else to do
What am I missing or what do I do wrong.
Thnx for your teply
hard to say, there are some events that must be triggered. maybe go to Gina before.
In common: If you read the dialogues, you get hints.

btw: i am reworking the game right now, when the new version is done, it will be easier to follow the plot.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
You're right. That's why I'm reworking the game righ now. I will remove the sandbox system and turn it into something like a branching VN. So you can enjoy the story better.
To be honest, I'm afraid. I downloaded the game yesterday and it was amazing. I like freeroam games. Your argument was, that it would be easier to trigger events. I wasn't struggling with that at all. I know, that there wasn't that much to do in the free roam, but still there was the choice if you want to stay home with your mom, go to your bitches (then choose which one you like) or go to the trailpark. You could also watch them on your computer. It was enough to make the game interesting.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
To be honest, I'm afraid. I downloaded the game yesterday and it was amazing. I like freeroam games. Your argument was, that it would be easier to trigger events. I wasn't struggling with that at all. I know, that there wasn't that much to do in the free roam, but still there was the choice if you want to stay home with your mom, go to your bitches (then choose which one you like) or go to the trailpark. You could also watch them on your computer. It was enough to make the game interesting.
There will be some opportunities to move around freely and also the computer-scenes will stay. What I have done so far is changing the screens for the house and the gang hideaway.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Wake me up when the MC can bang Val in this game

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
There will be some opportunities to move around freely and also the computer-scenes will stay. What I have done so far is changing the screens for the house and the gang hideaway.
Well, let's see. I finished the latest build yesterday and I was willing to support the game on Patreon becouse I love sandbox games and there isn't many of them. I'll wait for the next build and I'll see. So far so good.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
hi Guys
i try to remember this game is fantanstic:D and reading this tread u can see how dev is present
and open for all new advise ...so why not join in patreon and start to help and show your liking for game :D

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Bangcityguy have you thought about animating cumming and swallowing part
Never tried to animate cumshots but i am sure that is rather hard to do. To be honest i am not very happy with the animations I did so far. This are only short repeating sequences but takes a lot of work. But i guess i will do some more once.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Never tried to animate cumshots but i am sure that is rather hard to do. To be honest i am not very happy with the animations I did so far. This are only short repeating sequences but takes a lot of work. But i guess i will do some more once.
any hints whats in upcoming update

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
any hints whats in upcoming update
It will be a technical workover for easier playing and an option to avoid valeries affaire. I wanted to add some scenes, but i am not sure if i have enough time finish these. But the PC is running 24/7 for rendering prepared images :)

Reactions: Ara-sH

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
It will be a technical workover for easier playing and an option to avoid valeries affaire. I wanted to add some scenes, but i am not sure if i have enough time finish these. But the PC is running 24/7 for rendering prepared images :)
no need to rush take your time

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes