BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Great game, I hope for atleast some pussy liking with Valery in next update
Next version might be too early for this. MC will have to date 2 other girls before this will happen.
But the most images for the pussy licking scene are done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangCity v0.06 plus by BangCityDev is Out!!!
whats new in this
This is the reworked version 0.06. I did some tests and it's working so far.
There is no new content yet, but an option to remove Valeries affair. It shows up in game when valerie comes home after her date the first time, you can also change it one time in the "Actors-Screen".

It will take some time until the new content is released, but you can get an impression of the new version! All images are done, but i still have to make the scenes.

Btw: There are some new images on discord!

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
Is this the rework to change the game from a sandbox to more of a straight VN? I thought I read somewhere a few pages ago that this was being worked on.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
i will do some more
Please .. Bang on some more scenes .. pump them into our bae house land lady ... Cannot get enough of her :)!

MC will have to date 2 other girls
I can already imagine the bang on broker chick that just acquired the cam site from a hostile take over ...
Then we should get the fabulous model that has been pushing our VaaAAAaAAaaalerie to model with us :love::p:cool::sneaky:(y)

Game your dream On And On and On ... We be coming to check out the bang every time!

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
BangCityGuy, You know the "stepmom" she's one hot tamale but she has only one animation which is boob shake which is hot but was wondering if you gonna ever animate more of her scenes and plus give her more game time? Thank you for making the game :)

Reactions: BangCityGuy
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes