BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
BangCityGuy, You know the "stepmom" she's one hot tamale but she has only one animation which is boob shake which is hot but was wondering if you gonna ever animate more of her scenes and plus give her more game time? Thank you for making the game :)
At the moment I don't use my time make animated scenes, this needs a lot of time. But I'm sure there will be some small animated scenes later.

There will be more scenes with Linda, but that's not my biggest priority at the moment.

At the moment there is no other essential plot line in work for the gang. But what I want to do is to extend the scenes to bring in more variations and later on there might be some special gang missions.

One mission could lead MC to a farm where he has to "take care" of the farm girl ... of course there is a reward for this.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Are we gonna get the option to impregnate these women so we can see them fat and pregnant and have them really know we have claimed them? Like Valerie, Linda, and Gina?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
An option to avoid Valerie's affair? does that go back to the earlier dialogue of when she tells us the details?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She got pretty great at getting her fill from MC ... Also I kind of saw the actress play the land lady in some other game also

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
BangCity [v0.06 Plus] [BangCityDev] (1.53 GB rar pc source)
561 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

BangCity [v0.06 Plus] update patch (2.4 MB):
(unrar into your GAME/ and overwrite when asked)

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
i play from start i love this game :)

i end up day37 and cant get go forward in this version, we have to go out whit emma ?
(sorry for my english)or 006 plus is short a little for your rewarking?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i play from start i love this game :)

i end up day37 and cant get go forward in this version, we have to go out whit emma ?
(sorry for my english)or 006 plus is short a little for your rewarking?

Yes, go at day 37 evening to the city and enter the 'Fox'.
Use the provided Savefile (See first post) to start at version of 006.

v0.06 is only the reworked version with no new content.
Right now i am working on the new scenes for the next week in game. Hope this will be done fast enough :)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
awesome another update sorry it's it's already been said what's with the plus in the title do we get extra stuff
Edit: Nevermind it isn't sorry to bother you

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I really like the game but... the mc really look like a guy who should be bullied look this stupid face its a given he would be gay or a cuck

ps : Oh i live in Brazil and... woman like this really do exist they hang around for some drugs and become a cum dump who have no life until the guy kill her when he is in a bad mood, sadly many are really pretty they can get a rich guy but they can't drop doing drugs so the guy get pissed of and replace her

Last edited:
Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I really like the game but... the mc really look like a guy who should be bullied look this stupid face its a given he would be gay or a cuck
he already been bullied, now he use this opportunity for vengeance and he wouldn't mind if he share his whore harem to his friend of-course we don't see ntr tag as the mc doesn't have any love interest with any of them except his step mom

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
he already been bullied, now he use this opportunity for vengeance and he wouldn't mind if he share his whore harem to his friend of-course we don't see ntr tag as the mc doesn't have any love interest with any of them except his step mom
you are right thats not what a mean look at the mc face, they are used goods already and not worth keeping unless he can exploit them the point is he really look like a faggot

and i don't think his mom is Love interest too

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Stuck on day 41 ? there is nothing to do :cry:
Needs update maybe:coffee: but anyways Loved game :cool:(y)
Love Valerie Hope Dev focused to her :love:

No NTR PLS

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes