DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Is day 70 the end of this version?
It appears we can go beyond day 70, but nothing new happens other than doing different combos in gang hideout at evening.
I made a save when the red text informs that story progression was done for now, just to be sure that grinding beyond that point would not mess up the timeline for future update ;)

Reactions: Truckstopcowboy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Can anyone please advise on how to advance?

View attachment 709884
My Mistake. You missed to date Vivian in time and I didnt took care for a default scene.
Please download the files from this folder and copy them to the 'scripts'-Folder 'BangCity-pc\game\scripts\'

Then you can play on. Visit the Fox at evenening to proceed.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well that didn't take long SvS has 0.8
Is day 70 the end of this version?
It appears we can go beyond day 70, but nothing new happens other than doing different combos in gang hideout at evening.
I made a save when the red text informs that story progression was done for now, just to be sure that grinding beyond that point would not mess up the timeline for future update ;)
If the whole new content is done at day 70 depends on if you have done all scenes so far.
Indeed the game is supposed to be played on after the last event so you just can have some fun, but saving it as soon the red text appears is a wise idea :)

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
hi there's no walkthrough in this folder did you forget it or is it impossible to miss these scenes
I did not make a walthrough by now for 008 because i was sure it isn't needed anymore. In Valeries house screen you see hints to proceed.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
this is my last trip on this game. anyway did i miss something? because this time the game is looping everything look the same just like no end. what's is the optional event mean there?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes