PPLayer

May 18, 2018
i have the same problem, don't have the bottom of Diane house, but i don't know if is because i have the compressed version, i am download the full version to check.
Please give us feedback if it caused by the compressed version ... because I use the comp vers too and I didnt have the Diane House button ....

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
What's all this moralizing crap about? If you don't want certain things in your game, then dont fkn put them there. Giving the player options to do things that lead to YOU saying "I would never do that, that's bad" is a waste of everyone's time. What's the fkn point? You're moralizing in game where the Mc is blackmailing people to blow him and he wants to bang his "landlady"... And you're moralizing??? hahaha fkn pathetic.

ErosKnight

May 4, 2017
Please give us feedback if it caused by the compressed version ... because I use the comp vers too and I didnt have the Diane House button ....
in the normal is the same problem, but i get access to Diane house loading a save before the first eating pussy to Valerie and getting like five Photoshop scene with Diane, when stop getting scene with diane i continue valerie history and when i do the call i get access to her house.

fighter008

Jan 20, 2019
in the normal is the same problem, but i get access to Diane house loading a save before the first eating pussy to Valerie and getting like five Photoshop scene with Diane, when stop getting scene with diane i continue valerie history and when i do the call i get access to her house.
could you share that save bud

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
My Mac (MacOS Catalina 10.15.7) tells me that he can't open BangCity.app. :( Permissions are set correctly. Any advice?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I did BUT there is no button for her house ... the only button in the Suburbs is the big Suburbs button :(

I even waited a day and tried it this time but still no other clickable button in the suburbs ...
there isnt any button for me also bud
i have the same problem, don't have the bottom of Diane house, but i don't know if is because i have the compressed version, i am download the full version to check.
Diane-Plot:
After Val introduced her at afternoon in kitchen,
meet Val again in kitchen and talk about her.
At evening you can call her.
Then go to the City and visit her

There are no other conditions

bigThick

Jun 26, 2019
My Mac (MacOS Catalina 10.15.7) tells me that he can't open BangCity.app. :( Permissions are set correctly. Any advice?
Do you have the version 10 update of this game?? Where can I find it?

For the problem you're having: You might need to go into the terminal and type "chmod -R +x " (make sure there's a space), then drag and drop the app icon into the terminal window. Push enter, then try opening the app again.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes