bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
just tried to download and got hit with a trojan. Removed it quick but just a heads-up someone may have tampered with your mod and gave it a little extra passenger.
Hello, i just checked the file and of course my PC. It is clean. I am using the latest versions of my security software and there are no infections! Did anyone else have the same problem?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how to have valerie to have sex with you it says on the left side she introduced you to a friend and no more training from her so what then? thanks

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
will you seriously spoil the game and add "NTR" there ???
Nope, there will not be more forced NTR related stuff in the main version!
But: in laters version there will/might/can be optional scenes
eg: - Threesome mfm with the gang bitches
- Threesome mfm with Valerie and another young man or maybe mfmf but this will be optional!
MC might talk to Valerie about sex games and the player can decide what will happen.
Unfortunately I have not offered enough options since I started the game. My goal was to show sex with Valerie up to version 0.10 and I achieved that, so of course alternative scenes were not enough.
With the big rework a lot will be added and after that I would like to try to offer more options for some content.
My most important goal will be to offer a lot but not to force anybody to see something he doesn't want to see!
By the way ... in my opinion NTR is only given when Valerie is the Girl! Soon the players will learn, Diane has another lover! So mfm with Diane is set!

May be he will add ntr as non-canon DLC
Not exactly. If I add stuff it is supposed to be canonical. Of course I still have to figure out how to take this into account in the whole game, so that it all makes sense!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
how to have valerie to have sex with you it says on the left side she introduced you to a friend and no more training from her so what then? thanks
Just play 5 days ingame. It will happen in 2 different ways ... if you ignore Diane there will be other texts as when you screw her all the time!

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Just play 5 days ingame. It will happen in 2 different ways ... if you ignore Diane there will be other texts as when you screw her all the time!
after meeting diane? because on the left side it says valerie isnt training you anymore and shes not home at night

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
still get the same red error message
attention error, no setup for 2 - 0
missed progress of the game ?? lol how?
how do i fix it, edit the save file?
2 days later you cant do anything more, you cant skip time, you cant sleep and no place you visit will trigger anything

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
still get the same red error message
attention error, no setup for 2 - 0
missed progress of the game ?? lol how?
how do i fix it, edit the save file?
2 days later you cant do anything more, you cant skip time, you cant sleep and no place you visit will trigger anything
Just follow the hints given in game.
I do not recommend editing the save file. Please send me your savegame from the moment when the error occurs.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Grimmige

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i cant go to Diane no her huose on map
Diane-Plot:
After Val introduced her at afternoon in kitchen,
meet Val again in kitchen and talk about her.
At evening you can call her.
Then go to the City and visit her

There are no other conditions

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I had no problem with Diana scene, not sure it matters but I was missing a photo shoot before it happened.

Reactions: velass

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
I have met Diane and have no missed scenes. Still cant find her place on the map after calling her...

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes