Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Just follow the hints given in game.
I do not recommend editing the save file. Please send me your savegame from the moment when the error occurs.
hints are get rid of george, in the two days you have on you before you cant do a thing you can never access the area where george is

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
"Call a meeting of the gang" - how to do it ?
I go to gang and I can't call this meeting, I have only options to fuck gang bitches or give them money.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
"Call a meeting of the gang" - how to do it ?
I go to gang and I can't call this meeting, I have only options to fuck gang bitches or give them money.
You will see a megaphone symbol in the menu in middle of the screen.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Did you call her in the afternoon?
HOW?!? the icon for calling her only shows up at evening, also nothing on the map to go to.
grrr, this is pissing me off, i can't call her in the afternoon only in evening and then her house doesn't show on the map. and no i didn't resize anything.

Last edited:

stark

Jul 13, 2017
HOW?!? the icon for calling her only shows up at evening, also nothing on the map to go to.
grrr, this is pissing me off, i can't call her in the afternoon only in evening and then her house doesn't show on the map. and no i didn't resize anything.
have a same PB

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Did you call her in the afternoon?
1. You only can call her at evening (NOT on Monday)
2. After you called her you can visit her.

dianeshouse.jpg

Reactions: Gandalf78

Norml

Aug 23, 2018
Stuck trying to visit Diane . Called her , left basement , go to city but Diane's house not there and can't go anywhere else . Says Diane's waiting for me and I should visit her ??????

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Stuck trying to visit Diane . Called her , left basement , go to city but Diane's house not there and can't go anywhere else . Says Diane's waiting for me and I should visit her ??????
I checked it again with my version and also the compressed one and it works (at least for me and some others):
Can you send me please your savegame from that moment, i will have a look at it then ... just in case I missed something

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Nope, there will not be more forced NTR related stuff in the main version!
But: in laters version there will/might/can be optional scenes
eg: - Threesome mfm with the gang bitches
- Threesome mfm with Valerie and another young man or maybe mfmf but this will be optional!
MC might talk to Valerie about sex games and the player can decide what will happen.
Unfortunately I have not offered enough options since I started the game. My goal was to show sex with Valerie up to version 0.10 and I achieved that, so of course alternative scenes were not enough.
With the big rework a lot will be added and after that I would like to try to offer more options for some content.
My most important goal will be to offer a lot but not to force anybody to see something he doesn't want to see!
By the way ... in my opinion NTR is only given when Valerie is the Girl! Soon the players will learn, Diane has another lover! So mfm with Diane is set!

Not exactly. If I add stuff it is supposed to be canonical. Of course I still have to figure out how to take this into account in the whole game, so that it all makes sense!
Oh, sorry then, I can be okay with Daine MFM or gang bitches sharing but with valarie, even if it is avoidable but still counted as canonical to the story, I'm not much interested. Good luck publishing this game to your target audience i.e is NTR, sharing, swinging fans.

Reactions: paginou

Norml

Aug 23, 2018
I checked it again with my version and also the compressed one and it works (at least for me and some others):
Can you send me please your savegame from that moment, i will have a look at it then ... just in case I missed something
see if this works

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh, sorry then, I can be okay with Daine MFM or gang bitches sharing but with valarie, even if it is avoidable but still counted as canonical to the story, I'm not much interested. Good luck publishing this game to your target audience i.e is NTR, sharing, swinging fans.
No. If stuff is canonical depends on your choises. If you dont ask her later for threesomes it will never happen and they never will talk about it of course.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
have a same PB
see if this works
The Diane problem:
Again: After you met diane in kitchen at afternoon, you will meet Valerie at early evening in kitchen. Then this screen is shown.
Technical info: here the var dianeactive is set to 1. Now the button will be visible:
2020-11-14_06h42_17.jpg

So i ask : Did you see the screen? What version of the game do you use? Mac Compressed? Where did you download it?

Reactions: Ron and Gandalf78

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
No. If stuff is canonical depends on your choises. If you dont ask her later for threesomes it will never happen and they never will talk about it of course.
Are you going to provide more solo vanilla sex scenes with valarie for non-ntr fans or the vanilla story is finally over with valarie because sex is finally happened with her? What are the next plans with valarie's storyline for vanilla fans?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes