E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
Is this a error? At Day 40 after end call of Boozie, receive a message from Valerie say won't be back until tomorrow. But MC dialogue is say "She is meeting that guy again." MC dialogue.png

In profile She doesn't have a boyfriend. Valerie profile.png

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Is this a error? At Day 40 after end call of Boozie, receive a message from Valerie say won't be back until tomorrow. But MC dialogue is say "She is meeting that guy again." View attachment 925578

In profile She doesn't have a boyfriend. View attachment 925579
Yeah, its a bug but it does not have any effect. I have to fix this and add some lines for players who disabled her affair.

Reactions: E=MC2

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I love this game. As I said for cuntswell academy, there's enough material to make a tv series here too. Fantastic game!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am preparing a lot of images for later Versions and the rework and i want to show some more gang elements. Dwaynes home will be changed and there will happen some optional scenes.
Sooner or later MC will meet Dwaynes Boss, the Dragon! The Dragon is supposed to give MC a quest.
I am not sure if the Dragon show up in the current state of the game or in the reworked version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am preparing a lot of images for later Versions and the rework and i want to show some more gang elements. Dwaynes home will be changed and there will happen some optional scenes.
Sooner or later MC will meet Dwaynes Boss, the Dragon! The Dragon is supposed to give MC a quest.
I am not sure if the Dragon show up in the current state of the game or in the reworked version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope restart from the start not necessary

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I hope restart from the start not necessary
NO, i want to offer a start screen where you can choose between restart or to start from a later chapter. But until that reworked version will be released some time may pass.

Reactions: Paapi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what I have done wrong? based on walkthrough I should have had cosplay photoshoot with val and later she should have introduced mc to diana (amongst other things) but nothing new since she got addicted to mc's pussylicking so game is repeating same over and over again aka tutoring (pussylicking) and once a week gang females money and beer.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
what I have done wrong? based on walkthrough I should have had cosplay photoshoot with val and later she should have introduced mc to diana (amongst other things) but nothing new since she got addicted to mc's pussylicking so game is repeating same over and over again aka tutoring (pussylicking) and once a week gang females money and beer.
I had a look at your save file, well, indeed there is something wrong because you cant call the gang meeting, but this has no big effect but i will have a closer look at this issue. You only miss some spanking scenes.
But all other stuff is available! The walkthrough is for a while only an advice. Thetimeline is more flexible in between.
Have a look at the screen, the hints are given and all is working (unless the gang meeting for you)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had a look at your save file, well, indeed there is something wrong because you cant call the gang meeting, but this has no big effect but i will have a closer look at this issue. You only miss some spanking scenes.
But all other stuff is available! The walkthrough is for a while only an advice. Thetimeline is more flexible in between.
Have a look at the screen, the hints are given and all is working (unless the gang meeting for you)
well mc can lick val when watching tv but no more weed smoking (~past 2 weeks) and delivered that "cross" to ganghouse before got gang meeting quest and gave linda "small" introduction on it's use.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Update will have to wait.
After being in hospital for 2 weeks my dad died. So i have not time and mind for developing Bang City. At least my PC is rendering non-stop and a lot of images are finished by now. If i will have some time, i will post some previews within the next days.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
After being in hospital for 2 weeks my dad died. So i have not time and mind for developing Bang City. At least my PC is rendering non-stop and a lot of images are finished by now. If i will have some time, i will post some previews within the next days.
Sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine. Take care and take time

Reactions: DA22

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
My condolence, take your time to grief everything else can wait

Joejackson

Apr 21, 2020
Oh im sorry
God bless your father

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'webcamroom0'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/script.rpyc", line 1051, in script
    ����}�o���d?��ވV��8�m�z�o����?�/��??��@�_B����%�/��Y��8Zm�TJ8�=a��۫{�����tq�.r�܅����v+L�&�A�Ӗ��d��ijh�ݝ���(�&�
  File "D:\BangCity010a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\BangCity010a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'webcamroom0'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BangCity VN 0.10a
Mon Dec 28 17:01:00 2020
i am now locked out and can no longer progress

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes