3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Any mafia or gangland style of game will always be welcomed to me. I'm liking playing a older character, whose name isn't Max. The game though, is suffering from poor grammar and definitely needs a proofreader, but there's plenty of proofreaders lurking on this site that will do it for bags of skittles. Back to the story. The renders look great and I like the idea of a Father versus Son plot. The house appears to be divided with Big Sis coming to her senses to finally reach out to her baby brother, while the younger Sis appears to enjoy her life as a Daddy's girl. I don't know if this game will feature incest , but what I do know is that Big Sis is a babe and I can't wait to see the Mom.

Best of luck MackBook.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I remember "Banshee" with Antony Starr (now The Boys) ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Town of Banshee.

I think what i'll do is find a bar, steal the identity of a member of law enforcement and then beat the shit out of people on a regular basis.

All that while hiding from my former life as a criminal myself.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll write until the Engrish is corrected, because apart from that it sounds worth trying.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It needs and you have heard this enough probably a good proof reader and also more humour. It is very dry. I had to stop as it was just too painful. The renders are good but give a few laughs.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
It will be completely depend on choices.
You mean we can have a harem if we want in the underworld! My day just got better:love:
The name voted me thinking that it could be horror/paranormal game.
Bookmarked and downloading now. Will give my feedback later. Keep up the good work.(y)

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I have no problem with NTR...only when I am the cuckold of history. :sneaky:

Beautiful models, clean and beautiful graphics (I hope you add some scenes of violence, because without crimes it is not a gangster underworld), a plot that seems very interesting and with many possibilities of exploitation (becoming responsible for debt collection, taking care of the exploitation of the brothel, murder and even extortion of politicians). I see a lot of potential and it can become a great game and if you listen to the players' feedback we can help with ideas.

I wish you good luck in the project and I will follow closely. (y)

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes