3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I stopped playing when the MC went to meet the other guy. Before that it wasn't bad.
That's exactly where I'm working right now, the first minute or two. The English there is broken, like it was machine translated -- it makes little sense. It seems to be retaining the Russian sentence structure and phrasing, which are completely wrong for English. The actual writing and storyline seem to be sound; it just did not translate well.

MackBook

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
That's exactly where I'm working right now, the first minute or two. The English there is broken, like it was machine translated -- it makes little sense. It seems to be retaining the Russian sentence structure and phrasing, which are completely wrong for English. The actual writing and storyline seem to be sound; it just did not translate well.
My main language is not English. It was super hard to explain yourself in a foreign language tho. You're right, but there's nothing I can do about it. I'ld like to work with someone who can fix these errors if I'll be able to find a person like that.

Reactions: kerem18

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
My main language is not English. It was super hard to explain yourself in a foreign language tho. You're right, but there's nothing I can do about it. I'ld like to work with someone who can fix these errors if I'll be able to find a person like that.
Well, you have Shipfan66 working on it now and as I said before GrammerCop is well known for it. He's worked with other devs.

MackBook

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
The graphics look good, but unfortunately the rest is rather messy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't want to keep certain things going too long so i summarize them. I will show a lot of things in the upcoming versions. Thanks for the feedbacks.

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
Well, as I said, I can proofread some of your work for free, and don't worry about the Engrish I can understand the overall point and make some adjustments... my mail is ginkamikaze@gmail.com if you need further info.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Love the feel of this vn so far. The atmosphere is really great. Yes some English problems but I can still read and understand it.

My one complaint is the end. It took me twice to figure out it ended. Most devs put a screen stating its the end of vn and I guess I'm spoiled with that. Plus it's nice to have that end screen to save on.

Best of luck and looking forward to more

• Red Heart
Reactions: MackBook

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
The English needs work and the story is messy. Sorry but think I'll pass until you get a proofreader

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the thing that has me a bit concerned about this dev (no offense)
But I see no movement on patreon since 12th of october.
So...is this project going to continue?or?
EDIT : I am playing the prologue atm
EDIT : just finished playing the prologue...quite small...but promising and interesting though my main concern still remains...is dev continuing this project?

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
EDIT : just finished playing the prologue...quite small...but promising and interesting though my main concern still remains...is dev continuing this project?
I always assume yes until I see the abandoned tag. Some vn go at a snails pace but they still go...

Reactions: BTLD

MackBook

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
I continue a little slow, but ı will release the new version in December.

MackBook

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
I'm asking because I haven't seen any new posts on patreon or here for some time :p
I don't have a donator, so I didn't post on patreon. But as I said, ı will release the new version in December. :)

• Love
Reactions: BTLD

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Banshee Town - Inception [0.1 Full] [MackBook] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.12 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.10 GB

Compressed PC Size: 82.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 65.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes