3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
When I saw the banner I was undecided about downloading this, then I saw the unofficial incest patch :D.
+1

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Please consider an English translator this time, I know you said you were working on it when you released the prologue but it is still challenged this release :)

Xarald

May 13, 2019
Please consider an English translator this time, I know you said you were working on it when you released the prologue but it is still challenged this release :)
I think the English is not that bad dude. I can understand most of the sentences.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I think the English is not that bad dude. I can understand most of the sentences.
I can also understand most of it, but the difference in sentence structure can make a good game great.
Case in point
"hey did you surprised"
I know this means "hey are you surprised"
But again, Sentence structure and syntax makes a good game great

Xarald

May 13, 2019
I can also understand most of it, but the difference in sentence structure can make a good game great.
Case in point
"hey did you surprised"
I know this means "hey are you surprised"
But again, Sentence structure and syntax makes a good game great
Yeah, ur right. ^^

MackBook

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
English is not my native language and I worked with a proofreader this time. I'm sorry but I can't do more than that. If you can understand most of it, than it's good I think. But even so I will try to do my best.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
English is not my native language and I worked with a proofreader this time. I'm sorry but I can't do more than that. If you can understand most of it, than it's good I think. But even so I will try to do my best.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be an ass about it and appreciate the effort.
But sentences like
" As I said before I can adjust you small business in office"
This while being understood at the base is not really understood in context. Is that to mean he will adjust his office to fit her in as a worker, or receptionist? Or is it to mean whatever business she is in he will set aside office space?
Small things like this will need to be ironed out.
There is potential here for a great game :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xarald and MackBook

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
MackBook Do u swear that u r not part of evil forces of NTR and this game will not have NTR? even there will not be their trick with avoidable NTR to slowly infest our minds with idea that NTR in game is normal ?

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
Gangster theme... Always welcomed to me :) Renders are good, maybe not the bests ofc but it's good.
Story is interesting. I think its not like typical stories. "One guy becoming mafia boss just killing people and the other gangs, bla bla" I feel it will be more in the future updates.
Btw i really liked the blonde girl with bikini. Very promising game tbh. Best of luck.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes