3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Thankfully a hero fixed the English for this game, it was getting painful to read through.
Dev, do yourself a favor and have someone that knows how to speak English fix your text before updating. It's just weird following what's supposed to be a hardened criminal talking about the female anatomy like a 10 year old at the playground.

Edit: Maybe do a little research on what it's like to dominate a woman that is to be a loyal slut for your business. That whole interlude was very underwhelming.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
My try at an overview:

You are about to enter a world, where there are no rules, the only law is a loaded gun,
It's a jungle, a concrete jungle where the beautiful, the brutal, and the brave all meet in the streets of Banshee...”
One brutal man is reshaping the world into his own vision of hell, and no man can stop him...”
But a woman with a heart of gold will try desperately to bring him back from the brink of destruction.

Edit: I know, a little over the top. :cool:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
English Fix:

Hello, I present you here my little English Fix (with the Incest patch included).

I have either rewritten most of the texts or improved the grammar to the best of my ability. It's probably not perfect but it's definitely better ;)

I hope I don't have to say it but this is NOT OFFICIAL so use it at your own risk. If you find spelling errors or other stuff just let me now.

I think I will continue to work on it and improve it but after a good 6 hours of writing, changing text, proofreading and more writing I need a break.

Installation:

1.Put it in and Overwrite it

PC: BansheeTown-pc\game
MAC: BansheeTown.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\
Compressed Version:

And because It looks like I had way to much time I even made a compressed version with the English fix included just for fun ;) (The English fix is just ~30 Minutes older than the most recent one so there are some minor grammar fixes not included.)

Not sure if everything is fine cause I just skipped trough the game but it should be fine. If not tell me.

PC: ~128 MB
Mac: ~90 MB

MAC (MEGA)
PC (MEGA)
Didnt played with this...can someone tell me if it is better?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Man, the production is great on this - renders, GUI, soundtrack (except for the singing during the flashback bit - usually don't like vocals over different dialog). But the writing is so wack that it occasionally crosses over into unintended brilliance (like 'Money Bitch'). It's a bit jarring, like you're reading the dialog for a game that should be featuring basic Honey Select models, but you're actually in this lushly rendered environment instead. Upside is the dialog is one of the easiest things to fix. Honestly can't weigh in on the story yet, because even though events seem to be moving unnaturally fast, the dialog makes it feel like MC is in a fever dream, so it keeps you a little off-balance throughout.

MackBook

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
Man, the production is great on this - renders, GUI, soundtrack (except for the singing during the flashback bit - usually don't like vocals over different dialog). But the writing is so wack that it occasionally crosses over into unintended brilliance (like 'Money Bitch'). It's a bit jarring, like you're reading the dialog for a game that should be featuring basic Honey Select models, but you're actually in this lushly rendered environment instead. Upside is the dialog is one of the easiest things to fix. Honestly can't weigh in on the story yet, because even though events seem to be moving unnaturally fast, the dialog makes it feel like MC is in a fever dream, so it keeps you a little off-balance throughout.
Yes, I saw feedbacks about them and I will try my best to fix them.

Reactions: SecretSal

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
My English Patch? If yes. On what system do you play it? Windows, Mac or Linux?
win patch is ok for me...

btw i found little bit disturbing to speaking about vase like Her but it is realy deacent work thank u;)

Reactions: Fayran

Fayran

Jan 2, 2018
win patch is ok for me...

btw i found little bit disturbing to speaking about vase like Her but it is realy deacent work thank u;)

lol I knew I forgot something but I didn't know what. Thanks for pointing it out :D And Thank you very much :)

Reactions: laeg

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
lol I knew I forgot something but I didn't know what. Thanks for pointing it out :D And Thank you very much :)
np in my language we r doing something like this....but it is not usual for english

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes