Cap'nFap'n

Sep 15, 2017
Okay, but do you actually have sex in any of these game? Or is it exclusively weird fetish material?

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Any guides for Hardluck? Can't seem to beat certain monster girls.
One you can put it on auto, also the icons above the monster girls can make the dance and such for a bit, right now i'm trying to find the last seashell

Dec 13, 2018
I've downloaded the 'Part1' file of the latest files, but am unable to unpack.
I'm using 7-zip and it hits a hard error 35% of the way through, and can't progress.
I've downloaded the file from 2 sources (Nopy and Mega), same symptom in both cases.

Based on comments, I'm assuming others have been able to unpack that file.
Can anyone tell me if they successfully used 7-zip and/or;
If they've successfully used other decompression s/w and what that was?

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
I've downloaded the 'Part1' file of the latest files, but am unable to unpack.
I'm using 7-zip and it hits a hard error 35% of the way through, and can't progress.
I've downloaded the file from 2 sources (Nopy and Mega), same symptom in both cases.

Based on comments, I'm assuming others have been able to unpack that file.
Can anyone tell me if they successfully used 7-zip and/or;
If they've successfully used other decompression s/w and what that was?
I recommend a somewhat recent version of WinRar to unpack most formats, including 7z. I use version 5.61 with no problems so far.

I did not download from the links in the first page so I don't know if winrar will work with them (bet it will). Instead I used the link on page 11 of this thread, where you can probably find most if not all the content.

Noname345

Jul 8, 2020
Anybody have any idea how to beat the captain at the end of the spacegirlz games look I know these games aren't exactly a high point in gameplay design but the rest of em are piss easy except that section that one is just impossible.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018
Hi Zeos, and thanks for responding.
I ended up getting it sorted via WinRar (before seeing your post).
Still, thanks for responding anyways... And (in spite of now having it all unpacked) I will check out that linked page.

Grenadeh

Jan 14, 2018
Would be great if half of them even worked. Increasingly it seems like all these flash game rips are missing a crucial file, like an actual index.html file, that makes them run correctly. In several of them, you literally can't progress through the games and earn enough points to unlock everything or save progress, for example.

Noname345

Jul 8, 2020
I think either the rips in the archives are incomplete or the games themselves are incomplete from the source.

Dec 13, 2018
I'm able to get all I've tried to work (which is most now).

A lot of Barbarian Babes stuff [natively] is however just a few punishment graphics and very low on substance.
i.e. Pretty much what you're saying.

However, there are a few in the collection that have more substance, and are more like a game as such.
Though, I actually had those already.

Would be great if half of them even worked. Increasingly it seems like all these flash game rips are missing a crucial file, like an actual index.html file, that makes them run correctly.
Agreed. Most/all are designed to run in a browser and via a html 'presentation' page'.
But most/all are still playable, and do 'work' as intended, by finding and running the 'main' swf.
Means having to keep maxing the windows (which can get annoying).

In several of them, you literally can't progress through the games and earn enough points to unlock everything or save progress, for example.
Yeah... that's just Barbarian Babes's style.
A few of the ones that need it, do auto save (via flash).
And the others... well I figure out early on they don't and just quit them as being too grindy.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrGuiW

AmShaegar

May 20, 2020
Would anyone happen to have an updated collection of the site's wallpapers/images? I'm more interested in the pictures rather than the flash games, and I'd be very grateful for a hero

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "macadam, postagem: 26322, membro: 90"]
meh, o jogo parece bastante correto, mas ... WTF ... é impossível vencer em alguns jogos, como tuffgirls ou boxe .. você não pode vencer esses jogos, não faz nenhum dano e o inimigo o atinge como um louco. ... foda-se, não posso acreditar que algumas pessoas pagam por isso, quero dizer, pague por um jogo que você não pode jogar (e vencer)
[/CITAR]
e eles pagam caro

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
Looks like they released a full version of Sir Hardluck. Not on the main barbarian babes site, but it is out on other sites right now. It is found pretty easily, but I uploaded it to MEGA in case someone wants it.

Reactions: P.Jam

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
Looks like they released a full version of Sir Hardluck. Not on the main barbarian babes site, but it is out on other sites right now. It is found pretty easily, but I uploaded it to MEGA in case someone wants it.
Here
Anyone got some tips \ tactics? Once I get past the vampire (just defend and reflect her stakes to eventually nullify her regen) it's incredibly hard.

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
If I remember right, witch doctor I used the defend tactic, then I respec'd to max attack for the stone one since you get a ton of respec potions for free, and then after I just grinded the tigress for points and basically outstated everything after.