silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
Would anyone happen to have an updated collection of the site's wallpapers/images? I'm more interested in the pictures rather than the flash games, and I'd be very grateful for a hero
do not. but I already posted a message here if we get together we could buy 1 month to be able to download the games and images

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
First way must work. All game files must be placed in one directory and you will can play like online. I checked it.
There are third way - you can guess how called next file and download it. If your intuition is miraculous.
For example BustyBox game files called:
- the first file what u see whan start the game on a sitepage. Others

...etc. Fully this game has 29 files.
MEGA
Good afternoon.Thank you for the tip. However, the link on MEGA is dead...

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
First way must work. All game files must be placed in one directory and you will can play like online. I checked it.
There are third way - you can guess how called next file and download it. If your intuition is miraculous.
For example BustyBox game files called:
- the first file what u see whan start the game on a sitepage. Others

...etc. Fully this game has 29 files.
MEGA
Good afternoon.

" First way must work. All game files must be placed in one directory and you will can play like online. I checked it.

There are third way - you can guess how called next file and download it. If your intuition is miraculous. "

Now, somewhere in between, there is bound to be a second way, no doubt.
Do you know what it consists in, pretty please ?
Thank you for all the hard work you put in.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Would anyone mind sharing information on how to SiteRip? I'll pay the join fee for 1 month.
i guess you could copy paste the swf files from your browser case when on ther crapy site,
or post the login and hope someone does the rip for you but i doubt it (i won't)
also i highly recommend to cancel your subscription like right now shit worths no money at all...

Reactions: apple192

apple192

Apr 3, 2020
i guess you could copy paste the swf files from your browser case when on ther crapy site,
or post the login and hope someone does the rip for you but i doubt it (i won't)
also i highly recommend to cancel your subscription like right now shit worths no money at all...
I have found that out, after paying. Really not worth the money per month... Shame really, I prefer Patreons method of a monthly donation of a minimal $1 in most cases. However I may consider posting user and login If I can't figure it out myself.

Thank you for responding.

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
Would anyone mind sharing information on how to SiteRip? I'll pay the join fee for 1 month.
By introducing a folder name (eg. ) you will get a page created by apache with links to all files and folders it contains. From there you can use a download addon for your browser to download the files. My problem is that I couldn't find an addon who would work well, so at the end I finished downloading everything one-by-one.

Also, please consider taking over the job I already did. I focused mainly on the games and I remember some files were missing, but most is there:

MEGA

I will be updated the content of this mega folder with the games I find. Here already Busty Box 2 ;)

Inside you will find a standalone flash player flashplayer_32_sa.exe, use it to open Busty2HQ.swf (game start).

* You can put it as default player for your flash files in the properties panel of whatever swf file.

You will find:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

apple192

Apr 3, 2020
By introducing a folder name (eg. ) you will get a page created by apache with links to all files and folders it contains. From there you can use a download addon for your browser to download the files. My problem is that I couldn't find an addon who would work well, so at the end I finished downloading everything one-by-one.

Also, please consider taking over the job I already did. I focused mainly on the games and I remember some files were missing, but most is there:
Ah, excellent stuff! Thank you for responding. If I can ill try getting all files possible! Is it ok to post a link on this thread already? Once complete of course

Reactions: neoridon

apple192

Apr 3, 2020
Now downloading.... 1325 files ! Once its done Ill look around for the best alternative to host, torrent comes to mind if allowed on this site?

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
Ah, excellent stuff! Thank you for responding. If I can ill try getting all files possible! Is it ok to post a link on this thread already? Once complete of course
Of course, post and share! At the end it's a group effort :)

Try to do as I did, with a MEGA folder with all games not zipped inside, so that people can take only the content they need.

propas

Oct 19, 2017
Of course, post and share! At the end it's a group effort :)

Try to do as I did, with a MEGA folder with all games not zipped inside, so that people can take only the content they need.
This is fanatsitic , I would again ask if you can also download the comics, please.