apple192

Apr 3, 2020

Should be it :)

I'm using Utorrent, a lot of random files. A lot of pictures and videos, games. Again sorry for the delay.

Reactions: Drizzt78

Drizzt78

Dec 5, 2019
Thanks for the torrent. The rip program didn't seem to get the comics - could you save them manually (at least the latest few)?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
well i have a backup of Collection 06-05 except i didnt upload it to Mega in parts i just did the whole 10.4GB file :cool::cool:

apple192

Apr 3, 2020
Thanks for the torrent. The rip program didn't seem to get the comics - could you save them manually (at least the latest few)?
Ill give it a go soon, It'll be tonight ill download them. However its my last day before I gotta pay again, ill try me best.

apple192

Apr 3, 2020

TuffGirl

I may wait a few months before getting another subscription, give time for hopefully new content.

Sorry for the Comics, I can't seem the Leech them..

Reactions: Schlong50

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017

TuffGirl

I may wait a few months before getting another subscription, give time for hopefully new content.

Sorry for the Comics, I can't seem the Leech them..
Here i got all the games in one big file

it also has CFU and Tuffgirl

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Here i got all the games in one big file

Mega

it also has CFU and Tuffgirl
Not sure if it is because of the f95 masking process or something else... but mega links here always end up in the mega landing page and no download in sight.

Is there much new/different content compared to the front page?

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Not sure if it is because of the f95 masking process or something else... but mega links here always end up in the mega landing page and no download in sight.

Is there much new/different content compared to the front page?
difference between mine is i have all SWF games with Flashplayer + it includes Mini Pinups and Some Extras