mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
is there a way to download the missing files for some of the games? like hardluck doesn't have all its files and neather does catfight university. i saw an early update but it didn't have anymore of the fights then the original one had.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
i really like the catfight university but its really annoying that i can't finish the story cause the last few fights are missing. any one know where i can download them?

• Wow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just want to say thank you for the upload and I LOVE Mix N Match. I have yet to play the other games but I know they will be fun.

Gordon4321

Dec 4, 2017
Does anyone know what BB wil do about it? Switch to HTML5/ Unity? Most of their games are unplayable online now xD

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
How come adobe can just deactivate flash and fuck millions of people over? Big Tech must pay...

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
Ah of course lol.

I understand that outdated technology eventually has to be discontinued, I just hope they allow open source developers to publish their own updates.
Everything you said is right. However they could let the browser players that are already out there keep working. Thousands of developers put in millions of hours creating content. Millions of people want that content. All just cut off like that. Even for local content, all we get is a white screen with links to some corporate lingo bs that translates to "Screw you. Because we care...". That is not right.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Everything you said is right. However they could let the browser players that are already out there keep working. Thousands of developers put in millions of hours creating content. Millions of people want that content. All just cut off like that. Even for local content, all we get is a white screen with links to some corporate lingo bs that translates to "Screw you. Because we care...". That is not right.
I like the idea of that however this is another example of the "Tyranny of the default". If they left the browser plugins functional a lot of inept users would go about using them with little regard for their security. Instead what people need are sandboxed browsers specifically for running flash.