• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Eli'_'

May 11, 2021
Does anyone have a membership I know they haven't done anything lately but if you do I can download everything games comics etc and post it here ? Just need a membership

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Has this group made any new content?
Looking at their site nothing new seem to have been added for ages.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From what i saw, the last update was about a year ago.

usercode:
2K7cJjgf
passcode:
A3jbE3F

Anyways here is my account, it will be up till May 17.
Have Fun.
Thank you for being a hero!

I hope they come back one day
Same here. I really want to see them make some more mixed boxing games. Perhaps even one where MC wakes up in the underworld and has to fight succubi to win his way back to the surface.

This but with boxing:
Wanna wrestle.jpg

Reactions: Guilty04

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
the programming in barbarian babes was never even good. It was mostly just the specific style of character models and the genres they do. Really don't think they are even capable of porting or making games in anything other than flash, it will be a while before any proper projects come out