Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Are they really going out of business? Only because Flash dies??? Man "Girly Punch" was my favorite game and i was really hoping for "Girly Punch 2".

There is no other site like this... So no more catfighting and titfighting for me... ...
Yeah...a shame. I really enjoyed boxing a nice pair of tits and watching them bounce. Maybe they'll come back one day. One can only hope.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MachManRanSav

Dec 11, 2022
Damn, checked the mega archive and all the folders are empty, i remember they weren't so something clearly happened.
I might have a full copy of Babe World wrestling on a older computer, if I find it, I'll upload it asap.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Damn, checked the mega archive and all the folders are empty, i remember they weren't so something clearly happened.
I might have a full copy of Babe World wrestling on a older computer, if I find it, I'll upload it asap.
If you have a copy of Spank 18 Swim Coach stored somewhere as well, I'd be grateful for a download link.

MachManRanSav

Dec 11, 2022
Alright, so it took a while to get my old computer to work, but I found the files.

And NOT ONLY did I find the full Babe World Wrestling game, I also found Busty Box 2 (Sam's Fight) and well as Mix N Match boxing.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find Spank 18 swim coach. Guess I never downloaded it.
Hope this works for now, Enjoy y'all.

Oh and when you play Babe World Wrestling, get an auto clicker, makes it so much less painful.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Alright, so it took a while to get my old computer to work, but I found the files.

And NOT ONLY did I find the full Babe World Wrestling game, I also found Busty Box 2 (Sam's Fight) and well as Mix N Match boxing.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find Spank 18 swim coach. Guess I never downloaded it.
Hope this works for now, Enjoy y'all.

Oh and when you play Babe World Wrestling, get an auto clicker, makes it so much less painful.

Mega
Thank you for being an upload hero. Mix N Match is my favorite of their games so far.

I have 18, 18detention and swim coach.
Pretty sure i have ALL of their stuff up until that date.
Awesome :)

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
I've got all their stuff too if anyone needs anything specific, although I'd need to set up a megaupload account or something, although I'd have to figure out which is modded and unmodded via Flasm or JPEXS.

On another note, they uploaded a new thing onto their Renderotica account. It's a bunch of still pictures, but they're still around to a degree.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I've got all their stuff too if anyone needs anything specific, although I'd need to set up a megaupload account or something, although I'd have to figure out which is modded and unmodded via Flasm or JPEXS.

On another note, they uploaded a new thing onto their Renderotica account. It's a bunch of still pictures, but they're still around to a degree.
Lets hope for all fans of busty amazon angry sex they are ass deep in learning either unity or ue.

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
I would absolutely love to see my two favorite games Busty Boxing 1 & 2 in unity/ue, although I'm not certain how they'd go about it, since they've used Poser since...2003? They've been around for a while, so they'd have a lot invested into Poser software, although I think there was compatibility between the programs? I've only started screwing around with DazStudios myself, so I can't say much for my knowledge on what would work best.

I do think that if they started doing actual games, even as small minigames as they've done before, it may draw people back into throwing money at them.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I would absolutely love to see my two favorite games Busty Boxing 1 & 2 in unity/ue, although I'm not certain how they'd go about it, since they've used Poser since...2003? They've been around for a while, so they'd have a lot invested into Poser software, although I think there was compatibility between the programs? I've only started screwing around with DazStudios myself, so I can't say much for my knowledge on what would work best.

I do think that if they started doing actual games, even as small minigames as they've done before, it may draw people back into throwing money at them.
That or them taking a look at the Breeders of the Nephelim model (before the drama). Simply focus on making a good game and making bank just because of that. With the vast array of H games available these days the nickel and dime paywall route is a sure way to get ignored or at best only carter to a small group of hardcore fans.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I would like to see them make a spiritual successor to Dream Knockout. It's bar none the best POV ecchi boxing game and still has a large following.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dream-kn...strawberry-edition-v2-03-bluebowser-99.15871/

Reactions: Tyrian_Starr

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
I have an updated version of the Siterip. To who should i send it and where do you suggest me to upload it?
I'm no expert, but GoFile is a pretty good upload site from my experience. Unless an admin has a better place to recommend, maybe give that a try?
Thanks for bringing an update (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Negativpro0

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I'm no expert, but GoFile is a pretty good upload site from my experience. Unless an admin has a better place to recommend, maybe give that a try?
Thanks for bringing an update (y)

Tried that place in the past. Files got deleted after a while. Mega has the same problem.