TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Man when they said breakneck, I did not expect it to go that fast... And wow, these women are just throwing themselves at this horse aren't they?

Ahem, anyone know how to unlock gallery scene 3? I've got that walkthrough mod, playing on android and for some reason I seem to have unlocked 4th... The 3rd is the heidi kiss which I assumed was the first kiss so it's a little weird that I didn't unlock that... I'm guessing#3 will unlock later?

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Man when they said breakneck, I did not expect it to go that fast... And wow, these women are just throwing themselves at this horse aren't they?

Ahem, anyone know how to unlock gallery scene 3? I've got that walkthrough mod, playing on android and for some reason I seem to have unlocked 4th... The 3rd is the heidi kiss which I assumed was the first kiss so it's a little weird that I didn't unlock that... I'm guessing#3 will unlock later?
It's a short game, the plan was always to make it a short game so the relationships and sex have to come somewhat fast. To unlock #3, after dinner with the roommates visit Heidi and you'll get the option to kiss her.

Also,
Our next game is going to be much longer, so the relationships are going to be much more fleshed out with more building and slower progress. We just wanted to see if we could actually make a game before we really got going.

Sep 3, 2020
It's a short game, the plan was always to make it a short game so the relationships and sex have to come somewhat fast. To unlock #3, after dinner with the roommates visit Heidi and you'll get the option to kiss her.

Also,
Our next game is going to be much longer, so the relationships are going to be much more fleshed out with more building and slower progress. We just wanted to see if we could actually make a game before we really got going.
brother if you don't mind I have a question

about the next game specifically

please please tell me monogamy and solo routes will also be an option in the next game

apologies if you answer this question before

Reactions: MrFriendly

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Slockie please consider making a SubscribeStar page for your next project! I'd like to support but outright refuse to use Patreon for anything... I know there's a bit more overhead in managing multiple platforms, but I can't imagine I'd be the only one there.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Slockie please consider making a SubscribeStar page for your next project! I'd like to support but outright refuse to use Patreon for anything... I know there's a bit more overhead in managing multiple platforms, but I can't imagine I'd be the only one there.
We have one.

Granted, we don't really use it that much and we kinda just made it as an alternative for people who don't want to pay sky high patreon fees. I'm sure as time goes on, we'll start to use SS much more.

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
We have one.

Granted, we don't really use it that much and we kinda just made it as an alternative for people who don't want to pay sky high patreon fees. I'm sure as time goes on, we'll start to use SS much more.
Subbed! Thanks for adding the link to the main post

Reactions: yandex

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

Also,
1683678443353.png

Reactions: NinKing

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
---
The plan is harem right now, obviously you can reject anyone you'd want to though.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
CONGRATS TO THE DEVELOPERS FOR THIS AMAZING WORK :love:

I coincidentally run into this Renpy and after spending some hours I´m really happy about this work, beneath the stunning girls especially the story is really good and I`m always courious what´s coming next.

So far I have to say this Shelby is a very lucky guy to conquer these amazing ladies so easily.
Although I can´t imagine how he should manage this multi relationships long-term without getting in troubles to avoid hurting some seriousely.
My Player is meanwhile sincerely in love with Mora, Athena and Sadie - will see how I get this to a good end ;)

Anyway I have 2 questions (pls forgive me that I didn´t search through all 173 pages for an answer):
- I guess the Download version (0.4b) on page 1 is recent? I´ve read about a chapter 5 in progress, will there be links to download on page 1 after release?
- is there a page number existing and visible, so to be able to estimate my progress in the game (it would be sufficient to see this on the save picture)?

Best wishes for further progress (y)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Although I can´t imagine how he should manage this multi relationships long-term without getting in troubles to avoid hurting some seriousely.
The group relationships are handled pretty easily.

All the girls are with each other too so no one is competing for attention, they are all poly relationships.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Groups I know for certain are...

Heidi and Athena.
Heidi and Sadie.
Heidi, Athena and Mora.
Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie.

Those are the 4 I found, not sure if any other combo's exist but I couldn't get any others to work.

Reactions: turbojoe
4.40 star(s) 222 Votes