Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
So I went through the game several times, seeing the different paths. My favorite path is Heidi, Athena, Mora, and Sadie (all 4)
My 2nd favorite is solo Valeria, then 3rd is solo Zenda.

The worst as is saddest is breaking up Heidi & Athena..... especially Heidi (how could anyone make the girl sad?) Every time I had to ignore Heidi was just sad times. Well anyway super fun game, great characters.

Great job dev, anyone that get me invested into characters this much.... well done. Now I can go make Heidi & Athena happy again. (and that is saying something because I don't really like ink & hardware on girls).
peace.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Heidi is definitely my favourite girl, not that I don't like the others too. I haven't seen much of Val's or Zenda's content though. I just can't bring myself to try any plaths that might make Heidi sad. MASH has ruined the rest of the game for me *shakes angry fist*

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
After my first playthrough I´m a little desperate, cuz finally what I was afraid from in my first statement here https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-10740296 came true.

I managed to get in love with Athena, Sadie and Mora (what was my premium goal), but proceeding the things began to get worse.

First victim was Heidi as she caught me with Sadie at the Halloween party. Strangely despite the two options "Sadie" or "both" in any case Heidi is leaving in tears.
Next was Val after the shooting event offering me "the last night" with her (this was expectable cuz I denied to make her pregnant before).
And after the sleigh ride with Athena the desaster strikes me fully: first my Player is visiting Sadie to offer her the ending of our relationship without any option to avoid or change this :mad:! And next the same happens with Mora! :eek:

Now I´m standing alone? Athena I didn´t meet since the sleigh event (is she still on me?), same as Heidi. And now my Killer (?) is knocking on the door and it´s end of chapter 3..........:(

If I´m searching through the game images I can see many pics with group events, but never reached these in the game.
Did I miss any point to get in "harem mode"? :unsure:
Despite what Avaron1974 pointed out here https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-10716418 and here again https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-10741457 I was unable to build up any group.

Now I´m starting a second trial from beginning - useful hints are welcome :)

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It seems you didn't get enough love points with Heidi, according to the walkthough you need at least 15 points with Heidi to get the Heidi/Sadie Path. And since, Heidi is essential for the throuple/harem options, your paths with Sadie & Mora came to a dead end. Check the Walkthrough and try to get more points with Heidi.
HAREM! HAREM! HAREM!

Unpaid Child Support! Unpaid Child Support! Unpaid Child Support!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
After my first playthrough I´m a little desperate, cuz finally what I was afraid from in my first statement here https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-10740296 came true.

I managed to get in love with Athena, Sadie and Mora (what was my premium goal), but proceeding the things began to get worse.

First victim was Heidi as she caught me with Sadie at the Halloween party. Strangely despite the two options "Sadie" or "both" in any case Heidi is leaving in tears.
Next was Val after the shooting event offering me "the last night" with her (this was expectable cuz I denied to make her pregnant before).
And after the sleigh ride with Athena the desaster strikes me fully: first my Player is visiting Sadie to offer her the ending of our relationship without any option to avoid or change this :mad:! And next the same happens with Mora! :eek:

Now I´m standing alone? Athena I didn´t meet since the sleigh event (is she still on me?), same as Heidi. And now my Killer (?) is knocking on the door and it´s end of chapter 3..........:(

If I´m searching through the game images I can see many pics with group events, but never reached these in the game.
Despite what Avaron1974 pointed out here https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-10716418 and here again https://f95zone.to/threads/bare-witness-v0-4b-alterworlds.79512/post-10741457 I was unable to build up any group.

I knew there was a path to be alone, but this is the first I've heard of it being found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Strongly suggest using Sancho's multi-mod.

• Love
Reactions: turbojoe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

You didn't have enough Heidi points.

You need Heidi to make any of the groups.

Val would have left anyway, she's not part of the group. Val is solo. If you got Val to the shooting event it means you missed out on dates with Heidi, Athena and Mora. If you want to aim for the groups you need to avoid Val and Zenda.

The only 4 girls that will join the harem are Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It seems you didn't get enough love points with Heidi, according to the walkthough you need at least 15 points with Heidi to get the Heidi/Sadie Path. And since, Heidi is essential for the throuple/harem options, your paths with Sadie & Mora came to a dead end. Check the Walkthrough and try to get more points with Heidi.
I knew there was a path to be alone, but this is the first I've heard of it being found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Strongly suggest using Sancho's multi-mod.
You didn't have enough Heidi points.

You need Heidi to make any of the groups.

Val would have left anyway, she's not part of the group. Val is solo. If you got Val to the shooting event it means you missed out on dates with Heidi, Athena and Mora. If you want to aim for the groups you need to avoid Val and Zenda.

The only 4 girls that will join the harem are Heidi, Athena, Sadie and Mora.
Thanks for the rapidly support, I really appreciate this :love:
Ok - my fault that I´ve ignored the Walkthrough so far, I will catch up this immediately.

Sancho´s mod is installed now - so let´s go :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD and Elhemeer

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok now - studied the Walkthrough.
Indeed I had to take note that Heidi is a key character to the harem way, what I not recognized in my first attempt.
In particular for my personal taste Heidi is very cute but more the buddy type and I made the mistake to concentrate from beginning on my favorites.

Perhaps it should be more recommended on page 1 to read this before starting the game.

The overwhelming possibilities are perfectly listed in the Walkthrough - I´m thinking I have to read again for the last decisions in my second and further attempts.

Cuz I could see that I´m also interested to try all single pathes, so I will be busy with this gane for a longer time.

THANKS FOR THIS ENTERTAINING WORK :LOL::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Mac Mega link doesn't exist, Mac Mixdrop link is loaded with spyware and popups, Mac upload haven link endless redirects to infected web pages..

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Mac Mega link doesn't exist, Mac Mixdrop link is loaded with spyware and popups, Mac upload haven link endless redirects to infected web pages..
Highly recommend uBlock Origin for Firefox or Chrome on Mac. Can't be surfin without protection these days. In setting (gears) Just select all the filters and your country specific filter :)

relev-

Jul 4, 2017
Barriers down Athena is SO FUCKING ADORABLE. I love how intimacy is portrayed in the game in general. I think that's what makes it all adorable.

I'm really early in the game and I just feel like everyone in the town is going to be carrying a massive trauma. The characters themselves are great and the gut punches really land but it kinda feels... off that everyone who meets MC has been massively fucked up by their past. MC included.

I mean I've not had Heidi open up about anything yet. Athena clearly has something hidden. Mora and Val have told me their secrets. And I'll be damned if Zenda doesn't have some sort of family issues.

But I can't overstate how much I love the intimate, non-sexual touching and cuddling this game features. Despite having rough themes, the game is so wholesome at times and I really love the interactions.

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Barriers down Athena is SO FUCKING ADORABLE. I love how intimacy is portrayed in the game in general. I think that's what makes it all adorable.

I'm really early in the game and I just feel like everyone in the town is going to be carrying a massive trauma. The characters themselves are great and the gut punches really land but it kinda feels... off that everyone who meets MC has been massively fucked up by their past. MC included.

I mean I've not had Heidi open up about anything yet. Athena clearly has something hidden. Mora and Val have told me their secrets. And I'll be damned if Zenda doesn't have some sort of family issues.

But I can't overstate how much I love the intimate, non-sexual touching and cuddling this game features. Despite having rough themes, the game is so wholesome at times and I really love the interactions.
Intimacy is super important in relationships, not strictly sex but cuddling, kissing, hugging, etc. That's the stuff I absolutely love.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I couldn't agree more. This is one of the many reasons this game is one of the best AVNs I've played (yes, I've played more than two...).

Reactions: ktunga
4.40 star(s) 222 Votes