llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Intimacy is super important in relationships, not strictly sex but cuddling, kissing, hugging, etc. That's the stuff I absolutely love.
Because you are activley commenting on your project, im assuming this is still being worked on.

In other words make sure to hydrate take breaks and do your best Dev-chan!

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Being worked on during every free moment I have and it’s going to continue that way
Thats good, but just remember what i said at the end. Your health is more important, so take a break using those free moments whenever you can.

As long as you let the mods know its still being worked on, no one will complain. After all without you being in good health the story will prematurely end

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I mean, it's a beautiful dream. But as someone who has let the superstition demons rule his life ...

View attachment 2622977
Bonus points for the West Wing reference. Literally just started a new watch through of the series yesterday. I think this is somewhere around the 15th time I've watched the series. So good.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Bonus points for the West Wing reference. Literally just started a new watch through of the series yesterday. I think this is somewhere around the 15th time I've watched the series. So good.
I'm impressed. I don't think I've watched the entire series more than 7 or 8 times myself.

I've probably watched the opener a couple dozen, and between all the iterations of Issac and Ishmael I've seen that at least 20 (the live play they did during the lockdown is amazing).

And the show introduced me to Yo-Yo Ma. I've probably watched that clip alone over 100 times, and that piece of music is no longer Bach's suite for me; It's name is either Yo-Yo Ma/West Wing or Josh's Lament, depending on my mood.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
My first thought is Bleach, but a part of me feels that's too obvious ... Also I'm not even light-core when it comes to Manga ...
Its a series that just got its anime adaptation recently, idk what episode theyre on but it came out like 2 months ago

Hell's Paradise

Reactions: Elhemeer

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
I'm impressed. I don't think I've watched the entire series more than 7 or 8 times myself.
There are three series I can watch repeatedly and enjoy them every time: The West Wing, Band of Brothers, and Firefly. I've seen them each in excess of a dozen times, though for obvious reasons Firefly is probably my most-watched. One season means it's easy to get through it all in just a couple of days.

4.50 star(s) 227 Votes