Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 2098979

Overview:
When a young man heads off to art school after a major upheaval in his life, he has no idea that someone from his past is waiting there to potentially cause further disaster.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: AlterWorlds - - - - Slockie - Storm
Censored: No
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This is NOT a traditional Harem game where you can have all the girls at once, so please stop mentioning it. Yes, the tag is right and if it's not something that interests you, move onto the next.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux : - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.4): MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID - *

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD - WALKTHROUGH - MULTI MOD -
Fan Sig - Russian Translation* - French Translation*

* This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2097892 View attachment 1527200 View attachment 2097885 View attachment 1527222 View attachment 2097890 View attachment 2097886 View attachment 2097887 View attachment 2097888 View attachment 2097889 View attachment 2097891 View attachment 2097893 View attachment 1527206 View attachment 1527204 View attachment 1527211 View attachment 1527209 View attachment 1527203 View attachment 1527205 View attachment 1313855 View attachment 1527207 View attachment 1313861 View attachment 1313866
I LOVE the hot girls in this game

Reactions: DD3DD

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Ello lads,
Just wanted to post a public preview for ya'll. Development is going relatively smooth, some minor hiccups but nothing we haven't been able to fix. I'm super super super excited for ya'll to play it when it releases, Storm has done a marvelous job with the endings so far. We're almost done all of the solo endings which is a nice little milestone for us, however, that means all of the remaining endings are with multiple girls so they'll take a bit longer to create so just bare (witness) with us!

Renders - 3,100+
Animations - 152+
Words - 60,000 +
Endings - 6.5/11

For a quick reference, Chapter 4 in total was 2,750 renders, 175 animations, and 60,000 words so this chapter will blow it out of the water in terms of size.
Love ya'll,
Slock

truaheday

Jun 4, 2022
Can't have girls at the same time means talking about sex? My English is not good so i don'
understand well. If that's the case, can the developer consider the full harem ending? :))))

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can't have girls at the same time means talking about sex? My English is not good so i don'
understand well. If that's the case, can the developer consider the full harem ending? :))))
Not "talking about sex" but having sex;)
As johnatanw explained one posting above the endings with multiple girls are in progress.

But as a "full harem" wasn´t possible so far, I don´t await one in chapter 5.
Read the WALKTHROUGH

• Red Heart
Reactions: truaheday

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
First playthrough with Zenda - fantastic!

Now...after reading some of the posts and seeing a MASH scene with Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie....DAMN, that's all I want for xmas ;)

Anyone have tips on how to make that route happen? I read most of the comments related to that goal but it still seems foggy to me. I just need some clarity - thx in advance.

Also...MASSIVE shout out to the devs! You're hard work paid off, this is definitely in my top 3 list ;)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
First playthrough with Zenda - fantastic!

Now...after reading some of the posts and seeing a MASH scene with Heidi, Athena, Mora and Sadie....DAMN, that all I want for xmas ;)

Anyone have tips on how to make that route happen? I read most of the comments related to that goal but it still seems foggy to me. I just need some clarity - thx in advance.

Also...MASSIVE shout out to the devs! You're hard work paid off, this definitely in my top 3 list ;)
As I recommended one posting above yours - read the WALKTHROUGH
The key figure is Heidi.

Reactions: Sasanid

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
I did read the walkthrough and there's a ton of info, which is great, but I was still left with Q's. I'm not sure where the land mines are; things that would sever the MASH potential.

I was just looking for things like - you can go crazy up to CH2 but be careful at this point...OR...don't acquire too many love points with this character...OR...never say I love You to anyone - things like that.

I'll give the walkthough another read...maybe that will make it clearer.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I did read the walkthrough and there's a ton of info, which is great, but I was still left with Q's. I'm not sure where the land mines are; things that would sever the MASH potential.

I was just looking for things like - you can go crazy up to CH2 but be careful at this point...OR...don't acquire too many love points with this character...OR...never say I love You to anyone - things like that.

Honestly, didn't read the walkthough, and managed to get the 'MASH' route pretty easily, I think you simply need not be an ass, and be available to those when possible. You will cut ties with Zenda pretty fast, and Valeria later, though, and that's pretty much it.

Reactions: turbojoe

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
there is still too mych to unveil and seems to early to just go for mash ,all of them are beautyfull and charismatic to kust throw away till the end

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

To emphasise what others have said:

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
Sasanid - thx for the feedback. Sounds like the path isn't too slippery. What's the worst that can happen ;) Even if I miss my target the other options are great! This VN is good enough, for me at least, to do a few playthroughs. Hopefully I'll stick the landing :)

ktunga - I agree, so I'll do a few playthroughs and have multiple LI saves ready for the next chapter to cover the options.

Elhemeer - TY, this helps a lot...great info!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasanid

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
... I'll do a few playthroughs and have multiple LI saves ready for the next chapter ...
By the time the final chapter is released, I'll have six extra chap-4 end saves ready along with my full MASH play (I would have 7, but I couldn't bring myself to do a Heidi solo after doing the Athena solo ...)

Reactions: turbojoe

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Sasanid - thx for the feedback. Sounds like the path isn't too slippery. What's the worst that can happen ;) Even if I miss my target the other options are great! This VN is good enough, for me at least, to do a few paythroughs. Hopefully I'll stick the landing :)

ktunga - I agree, so I'll do a few playthroughs and have multiple LI saves ready for the next chapter to cover the options.

Elhemeer - TY, this helps a lot...great info!
Bingo, I know I use quicksave a lot, just in case I take an utterly bad decision and have to go back, but even then, I'd say at least 1 or 2 'blind' playthrough, just to get the real feel of the game, then if you're a completionist, yeah walkthrough is definitely handy.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Just started, but impressed with the quality, especially the dialogue/writing. Seems like a lot of creators don't have that strength, or don't put the effort in, so it's great to see it.

Great looking as well, and gotta love when characters look like actual people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slockie and Jarulf
4.40 star(s) 222 Votes